Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Troy :(

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
Troy, I thought it would be easy but turns out it was like having to kill sato one million times :(. I had to have a max witch doctor help me then one of my max friends ported to me (a privy ) and they both had to log off and I died :( life is so hard, So I was wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks to help me with this clever dungeon? If so please respond. Or even if you could help me out with it :D ( all of it )

- Fearless Isabella nightingale level 62

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
FearlessIsabella14 on Mar 3, 2014 wrote:
Troy, I thought it would be easy but turns out it was like having to kill sato one million times :(. I had to have a max witch doctor help me then one of my max friends ported to me (a privy ) and they both had to log off and I died :( life is so hard, So I was wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks to help me with this clever dungeon? If so please respond. Or even if you could help me out with it :D ( all of it )

- Fearless Isabella nightingale level 62
It's been a while since I soloed it and I did it in segments. Do it fight by fight and take your time to heal up in between. Focus on one bad guy at a time so that hopefully you can take out one per round and have one less doing damage to you. When you come to facing the purple or any other Ophidians that are witchdoctors, you need to put your pet away and spread your companions out. they need to be one square away from each other to avoid getting hit with their high damaging AoE attacks. Do not use any witchdoctor companions against the witchdoctor snakes. They have witch hunter epic and will do serious damage to any witchdoctor power used against them and they will cut your powers in half if they are witchdoctor based. When you see that the next fight has witchdoctors open your companion page (Letter U) and put all your witchdoctors at the back to practically assure they will stay away from the fight. I know it is not a guarantee unless they are actually asleep but it will really reduce the chances. Try to do a heal at the end or close to the end of each battle for yourself just in case the next fight is right away and won't give you a chance to heal first. I may need to solo that again to refamiliarize my self with it again to give more specific tips.
Perhaps if any of our experienced posters who have done this dungeon recently can give some specific tips for any traps or things to watch out for.
Here is a good guide for fighting witchdoctor enemies with witchhunter epics put together by our own Sorceress Miklai.
Please let us know how you are doing.

Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
Well, that was the longest answer I ever had, and the one that helped me the most Thank you so much for the advice, It was really useful. I'm am defiantly going to put my witchdoctor's ('' to sleep ''). And it had just what I needed to help me survive troy. My stagey was going for one enemy at a time, it helps but when you get farther into the dungeon it's not really useful anymore

- Fearless Isabella Nightingale level 62