Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Privateer Crewmen

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 20, 2009
I see where Ensign Emmitt has a nice group heal now. Wing Chun has a heal, Kan Po has a heal, Bonnie Ann's heal is kind of weak because of all the agility and lack of WILL. Did you ever give a heal to Lucky Jack Russell? In fact all of the privateer crewmen should get heals because of their WILL. They don't do much damage because of the lack of strength. Please make the game better by giving all Privateers a heal.

P.S. Can you add a market like in Wizard 101 to allow us to sell to other pirates?

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
if all privateer companions got a heal, then that would be really unfair
LJK, (lucky jack russell) is more of a privateer damage dealer than a healer, no if there was a weak privateer like ensign emmet (trust me, i am a privateer, and emmet isn't the best) then he will get a heal, if you look at it, many weak privateers do have heals Stormy Blake Hawkins

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
CapnKaz on Feb 25, 2014 wrote:
I see where Ensign Emmitt has a nice group heal now. Wing Chun has a heal, Kan Po has a heal, Bonnie Ann's heal is kind of weak because of all the agility and lack of WILL. Did you ever give a heal to Lucky Jack Russell? In fact all of the privateer crewmen should get heals because of their WILL. They don't do much damage because of the lack of strength. Please make the game better by giving all Privateers a heal.

P.S. Can you add a market like in Wizard 101 to allow us to sell to other pirates?
Regarding the last part, we actually do.
You can find the Bazaar near the Kraken Skull Tavern on Skull Island.

Gunner's Mate
Jun 27, 2013
Bonnie Anne's heal is not weak. Try using it when your health is yellow or red. If it is blue, it will be weak. You are just not using her correctly. And Jack Russell doesn't get a heal. All privateers cannot get a heal either. If everyone in your team had a heal, no one will die, especially that privateers can train discipline. With discipline, those heals would critical. But, I think a heal for every privateer companion is useless, considering that their heals are pretty weak. While they heal 150, I heal 250. The 150 comes from thunder keeper, privateer.

Oh well, this is just my opinion.

I agree with the market thing though.
Golden Chris Silver lvl43

P.S. I am ten levels above average.
P.P.S. I do like Itzen Kaan's heal.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
There is a Bazaar in Skull Island Town next to the Kraken Skulls Tavern. I've never heard of a market that we can use to sell to other players in W101. Where is it and what is it called?

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
yea i get it but bonnie'e heal does nothing on me
only on my companions

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sir That Guy on Feb 26, 2014 wrote:
yea i get it but bonnie'e heal does nothing on me
only on my companions
Bonnie Anne will heal 25% of what you have in need. If you are almost healthy than that 25& won't amount to much but if you wait until you are in the red or really low yellow like Chris suggests, that 25% will be much bigger. Just plan her heals for the critically low and you will get more out of them.

Now I am all for asking the powers that be to increase her to maybe 50% as she gets higher in levels so feel free to start a thread on that one. I will chime right in and yar it for sure.

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
i agree, maybe for the next promo for bonnie, they might increase her heal

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
i agree, maybe for the next promo for bonnie, they might increase her heal, and thx for the tip

Ensign
Dec 02, 2012
wing chun is a privateer with a heal as well as nadya. they get boosts from will and are not the best fighting options

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
I wonder why some privateer companions can't learn dodgy or accurate. I makes Wing Chun and Itzen Kaan's riposte barely go off.

Jacob