Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Little side cave by volcano? What for

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
If you go to the path to the volcano and don't go directly straight and go onto a side path you will find a bunch of small caves full of watermoles. What is it for. ( it has to be for something since it has a name )

Jack nightgale lvl 61 buccaneer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
TheDragonspyrePira... on Jan 24, 2014 wrote:
If you go to the path to the volcano and don't go directly straight and go onto a side path you will find a bunch of small caves full of watermoles. What is it for. ( it has to be for something since it has a name )

Jack nightgale lvl 61 buccaneer
It's a spot for a companion promotion. I forget who it is since it was quite a while ago that I was in there.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 24, 2014 wrote:
It's a spot for a companion promotion. I forget who it is since it was quite a while ago that I was in there.
Okay thx

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2012
i think nanu nanu will be promoted there he is a watermole to

Petty Officer
Oct 29, 2012
Also just a side comment there are a lot of caves and areas scattered throughout all of the worlds that are not being used for anything at the moment. They are for future use and for now they are just fuel for the questions and mystery of this game!

Captain
May 16, 2011
Me too, yet somehow I still remember it. It's for Mormo, his first promotion. I don't know why I remember his promotion quests particularly, but I guess it's because they're always funny.

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
one class companions don't have quest promotions main ones do nanu nanu's promotion is gold. so it might be mormo

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
It must be Lucky Jack Russel's Promotion, because I don't have him and I've never been in there for a promotion. But I did see a cave exit to daylight in the back of that cave. I figured Blind mew could put a bunch of stuff on the back side of Waponi Woo Island.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
pirateman08385 on Mar 5, 2014 wrote:
i think nanu nanu will be promoted there he is a watermole to
Nanu Nanu will likely promote for gold if he ever gets a promo.

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
yeah because he's privateer only so he's gold. your main people aren''t gold btw, lucky jack helps the scurvy dogs he doesn't do anything on waponi wu. mormo does i had a witchdoctor