Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wheres all the rain

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
ok I am WAY past monquista but if I remember correctly it stopped raining there, any particular reason, is it just lack of clouds with water, a wish from the monkeys paw that wen wrong, or a curse.
This might go in the questions place but I have no idea :P

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
You mean the bananas? There are no bananas no more?! Uh oh. Hahaha it sounds like a glitch.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
There just having a drought that's all they go to peurto mico for there water

Captain
May 13, 2011
DrParrot on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
You mean the bananas? There are no bananas no more?! Uh oh. Hahaha it sounds like a glitch.
monkey hotay wished for one million bananas twice. theres not gonna be a starvation in a long time

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Water is such a DRY subject, but with the bananas, yeah, it could be a glitch. You might want to report that.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Yes the bannanas stay there and keep raining I know this but why is la Mancha full of spiders and scorpions like really that place is not civilized

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warriorscreed on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
Water is such a DRY subject, but with the bananas, yeah, it could be a glitch. You might want to report that.
Not to worry it's not a glitch. He wished for them the first time he had possession of the paw. When we return it to him to give him the opportunity to wish himself back normal, thats where the second rain comes in.

Captain
May 13, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
Yes the bannanas stay there and keep raining I know this but why is la Mancha full of spiders and scorpions like really that place is not civilized
when monkey hotay wished for one million bananas the first time, every single lord in monquista heard about the hoard and fought for the bananas. when it was emptied of bananas, la mancha was ravaged and left without a lord as monkey hotay turned to a donkey and became insane

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
Not to worry it's not a glitch. He wished for them the first time he had possession of the paw. When we return it to him to give him the opportunity to wish himself back normal, thats where the second rain comes in.
He said he is waaaaaay past monquistia so there should still be bananas but he means the water and there having a drought for whatever reason

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
He said he is waaaaaay past monquistia so there should still be bananas but he means the water and there having a drought for whatever reason
I am aware of that. I was just commenting on the additional input of the bananas. It would be interesting to find out about the drought too. Perhaps it relates to the majority being on the wrong side of the Banana/Seed debate.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
I am aware of that. I was just commenting on the additional input of the bananas. It would be interesting to find out about the drought too. Perhaps it relates to the majority being on the wrong side of the Banana/Seed debate.
As you know chrissy droughts are natraul and just occur randomly nice joke btw

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
As you know chrissy droughts are natraul and just occur randomly nice joke btw
Yes I am quite aware of that, and thank you. . I just thought that to stay in character, the monquestians are very fervent about their theology and as each side is convinced that the other is wrong, the wrong side must be at fault for the drought which must be a punishment for their irreverence to the tree or seed. (No one expected that.)

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
Yes I am quite aware of that, and thank you. . I just thought that to stay in character, the monquestians are very fervent about their theology and as each side is convinced that the other is wrong, the wrong side must be at fault for the drought which must be a punishment for their irreverence to the tree or seed. (No one expected that.)
Hahha chrissy lol

Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
warriorscreed on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
I agree. This banana thing is most likely a glitch. I mean, didn't Monkey Hotay wish for a million bananas? I don't think they were meant to starve on purpose.
I think you should probably report that on the bug forum. That way, the P101 team can take care of the problem and fix the glitch.

Ensign
Dec 15, 2013
The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain. In Monquista, we go nowhere near plains. It's kind of obvious.