Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

ditched me-a level 60+ curse

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
how many friends ditched you just for farming? tis is a curse for me to friends ditched m for either reasons

noob work

farming

if you have been ditched/unfriended for any reason comment below

p.s if any spelling mistakes please forgive me (keyboard)

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
I never really have this issue -- I guess that's because I choose my friends carefully, and therefore only have three. Two of my friends are very loyal menu-chatters, and we hang out together all the time. The other is a text-chatter, thus I try not to bother her too much (you know who you are), but it always warms my heart when she invites me to do things with her, initiates conversation with me, or just plain wants to hang out. None of my friends have ever ditched me, and I'm sorry that you've had friends that have.

Hey, speaking of that text chat friend -- thanks for inviting me to bash up some Aquilan ships with you yesterday, Emma. My current nautical level is 32 (hence the mooshu ship) and I've really been needing some help with farming, but I've never gotten around to it. I've got a feeling that you were the one who coordinated everybody there saying hi to me with menu chat. It's cool to know that you care. I very much appreciated being invited to help you on a quest (I imagine it was the one where you need to collect something for Delphos?) and I am proud to be of service. Thanks again, Emma.

~Elizabeth, level 59 ~

Ensign
Aug 23, 2009
I've not ditched anyone for farming, begging yes but never farming. Rather odd.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I have had this issue once so far when I wanted to help someone because I had a really long good quest and then when I didn't help him he said thanks and I said your welcome not knowing he was deleting me off his friends list and when I said sorry and then he deleted me.well at least my friends on there understand.Now it's better times and I'm sorry if I couldn't help you right away but I had do a quest and you could of just waited for help like I did and not delete any one off your friends list.The only time I will do that is when they are being mean .Well that situation is done.See you in the spiral

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
krokotopia pirate on Oct 15, 2013 wrote:
I have had this issue once so far when I wanted to help someone because I had a really long good quest and then when I didn't help him he said thanks and I said your welcome not knowing he was deleting me off his friends list and when I said sorry and then he deleted me.well at least my friends on there understand.Now it's better times and I'm sorry if I couldn't help you right away but I had do a quest and you could of just waited for help like I did and not delete any one off your friends list.The only time I will do that is when they are being mean .Well that situation is done.See you in the spiral
Well if someone would delete you just because you were to busy to help them then they are not of a good enough character to be a friend of yours anyway. A friendship is give and take. Sometimes you help one, sometimes you help the other, sometimes they help you. To delete someone for not helping on demand sounds like a very selfish person. You are much better off without them.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
When someone removes me, it really does not bother me. I have plenty of friends in the game, and that just frees up a place for another friend. I just wish there were a way to know who on my list never plays any more, so I can remove them.

Captain
May 16, 2011
krokotopia pirate on Oct 15, 2013 wrote:
.........Congrats for getting text chat Rebecca. I hope that problem doesn't happen to you again.

Oh, and Lizzy, if i'm right, I believe I was there when you and Emma were bashing up the Aquilan ships, and I did recognize you, glad that I met another message board person. I hope that sometime we'll be able to actually meet in the game and friend each other. But since you choose you're friends wisely, I won't be offended if you don't if we actually do in-game