Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Chrissy the Blesser

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Kon'nichiwa, Pirates! Can I interest you in some Moolong tea and some orange spice cakes? New recipe I'm giving a whirl at. Ooh, please do try a salted caramel cupcake - they're my specialty!

Today I'd like to discuss a certain pirate we all know and love - Chrissy the Blesser, and her name fits her. She's blessed us all by just posting here, and I definitely look up to her efforts to bless all. Bless her heart.

Chrissy is one of the kindest people I've ever met on these boards - and I consider her a part of my family, as I consider the rest of you message boards posters. She's like an older sister to me and many others here. I'd just like to thank her for her kindness to all of us.

Thank you Chrissy for all you've done for us - or should I say Commodore Chrissy?

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Oh my goodness :') I am crying now. Emma That is the sweetest thing. I am just stunned . Dang I can't see to type. x Wipes happy tears. x You have touched me to the depths of my soul. There are so many wonderful people on these boards and I don't know why I am being singled out for such blessing as there are so many here that deserve this kind of happiness . What ever I have done to deserve this kind of soul stretching joy, I wanna bottle it and give it to each one of you as your kindness is just as deserving. Now whenever life tries to drag me down or my constant back pain gets to be too much, all I have to do is come here to my wonderful family, including my most favorite little sister Emma, and all will be right with the world again. You couldn't have given me a greater gift my beautiful Fox. Thank you from the bottom of my happy tear soaked heart.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Very well said Emma, and hearty huzzahs to dear Chrissy!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Chrissy, you are indeed fun. Quite a truthful compliment from the Highlander Queen of these boards.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Aww gee x blushes and pushes dirt around with toe. x You guys are Amazing. I just hope I can keep blessing you guys as much as you have blessed me. I really have some catching up to do now. x Fashions some splints for exhausted smile muscles. x

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2012
Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Thanks for the tea! Chrissy the Blesser, your name indeed fits you well. I have heard many good things about me, and have seen many others, too. Despite the fact we have never met before on the message boards, I think of you as a good person :)

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
She's one of the best people on the message boards!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Wow, the blessings just don't stop. You guys have given me enough warm fuzzies to keep me content through any trial just because I know I am so loved my my Pirate family. x gives humongous group hug x

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Eh sorry, i meant you not me. I'm always in a rush whenever i post, so please mind the mistakes :)

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Bonnie Anne has 'encouraged' me to say a few words about Chrissy the Blesser. What can we say Chrissy that hasn't already been said? It's been said she's a wonderful human being. It's been said she is a great asset to the message boards. It's been said she is kind, thoughtful, caring, (pass me that thesaurus), fill in the blank here. It's been said she would have made a great fox. All of these are true and beyond doubt. But there are a few items I would like to take this opportunity to clear up, if I may.

Chrissy is not now, nor ever has been, entered in the Iditarod.
Chrissy has never (to my knowledge) sent dangerous substances through the US postal service.
Chrissy is not paying me to write this. (Gratuities in the form of food will not be snubbed, however.)
Chrissy is not a highly evolved bicycle.
Chrissy is willing to donate pastries on a first come, first served basis to hungry orphans on Skull Island.
Chrissy does stay up nights thinking up outrageous, albeit it nice, things to post about others.

Now that all that is settled, Bonnie Anne will now release me from the arm numbing hold she has held me in for the last five minutes.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sam Underhill on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
Bonnie Anne has 'encouraged' me to say a few words about Chrissy the Blesser. What can we say Chrissy that hasn't already been said? It's been said she's a wonderful human being. It's been said she is a great asset to the message boards. It's been said she is kind, thoughtful, caring, (pass me that thesaurus), fill in the blank here. It's been said she would have made a great fox. All of these are true and beyond doubt. But there are a few items I would like to take this opportunity to clear up, if I may.

Chrissy has never (to my knowledge) sent dangerous substances through the US postal service.
Chrissy is not paying me to write this. (Gratuities in the form of food will not be snubbed, however.)
Chrissy is willing to donate pastries on a first come, first served basis to hungry orphans on Skull Island.
Chrissy does stay up nights thinking up outrageous, albeit it nice, things to post about others.

Now that all that is settled, Bonnie Anne will now release me from the arm numbing hold she has held me in for the last five minutes.
x Laughing truly out loud in spite of napping people in the house, I just can't help it x
Thank you Bonnie Anne. x Slips Anne some Salted Caramel Cupcakes x
Sam, you are a master at cracking me up . That Iditarod comment was so way out of left field in unexpectedness that I just dissolved into giggles. You are correct in all accounts although I do indeed love the sled dogs and have sent them lovely boots to protect their poor paws as they run.
x Places bookmark in Thesaurus and gently closes it x More words of praise are truly not needed. My blessing meter has been pegged in the red zone for so long that the needle is now permanently bent . I am so thrilled that I have impacted all of you so much and I feel your appreciation and love for me in ways that I had never imagined. x Gives in and re-opens Thesaurus to list all the ways I have been blessed and honored by your show of 'acknowledgement, thanks, gratitude, gratefulness, testimonial, recognition, tribute' for me. I am saturated with joyfulness beyond even these words and even saying that just feels inadequate. Maybe this will help.
x Slips in a table full of cake, A Black Forest Cake with chocolate icing, Bing Cherry filling, Bing Cherries edging the cake, & has chocolate bark built up around it to satisfy the chocoholics (I couldn't begin to match your chocolate cake decadence so I just added to it with Emma's latest creation using a couple of my suggestions). Then adds another Lemon Rose Tea Cake and a Yum Spice Cake for other tastes, then adds lots of carafes full of ice cold milk and steaming pots of Moolong, Pomegranate & Orange Spice Teas x
Please enjoy my beloved Sam along with my entire Message Board Family. Such palate pleasers, I hope can just hint at the level of joy I feel at being so loved and honored by all of you. I couldn't be more proud to be included in the hearts of so many outstanding folk. Thank you all, from the bottom of my joy drenched soul.

P.S. Not to worry, all the orphans are safely tucked into bed after stuffing themselves with a feast of healthy foods and a dessert of Salted Caramel Pops.

Blessings and Giggles on All of You
Chrissy Th' Most Blessed Blesser

Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
Chrissy you are amazing.You are kind sweet,and just plain nice.What am I saying?You are one of the sweetest people on the message boards!*Grabs a cup of Tea,Salted Carmel Cake pop, and orange spice cake*mmm you have to give me your recipe!Anyways,Chrissy,you have touched all of our hearts and you have touched mine so much,and are the nicest person on the message boards(besides Highlander,who makes the most amazing treats!)and you are like a sister to me(besides my twin-2-minute-younger one)and you are truly Awesome in many ways than one!!!!! I U! Oh,and you and me have the same problems,like mooshu under ground,and I love to post on things you do!

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Sam Underhill on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:

Well thank you Bonnie Anne!

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
Wow, the blessings just don't stop. You guys have given me enough warm fuzzies to keep me content through any trial just because I know I am so loved my my Pirate family. x gives humongous group hug x
X hugs back X wait, we will need arms longer than Cool Ranch to get everyone in. So, lets all take our 1 minute turn with the incomparable poster, Chrissy Th' Blesser!!! X everybody squeals because they can hug the one and only Chrissy Th' Blesser!!! X raises a tankyard of yum in Chrissy's honor X ( yes, it was I who did it, not Chrissy,)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Oct 30, 2013 wrote:
X hugs back X wait, we will need arms longer than Cool Ranch to get everyone in. So, lets all take our 1 minute turn with the incomparable poster, Chrissy Th' Blesser!!! X everybody squeals because they can hug the one and only Chrissy Th' Blesser!!! X raises a tankyard of yum in Chrissy's honor X ( yes, it was I who did it, not Chrissy,)
Lol You really make me giggle. That is so totally sweet. Thank you. x Goes into hug overload and is blissfully happy about it. x

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
Oh my goodness :') I am crying now. Emma That is the sweetest thing. I am just stunned . Dang I can't see to type. x Wipes happy tears. x You have touched me to the depths of my soul. There are so many wonderful people on these boards and I don't know why I am being singled out for such blessing as there are so many here that deserve this kind of happiness . What ever I have done to deserve this kind of soul stretching joy, I wanna bottle it and give it to each one of you as your kindness is just as deserving. Now whenever life tries to drag me down or my constant back pain gets to be too much, all I have to do is come here to my wonderful family, including my most favorite little sister Emma, and all will be right with the world again. You couldn't have given me a greater gift my beautiful Fox. Thank you from the bottom of my happy tear soaked heart.
You are very nice I have been dealing with real life family problems so I come to the message boards to what ALL the pirate101 community has to say you guys really all bless me

-Vector Silver