Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is your pirate's theme song?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 17, 2011
My swashbuckler seems like someone with a classical theme that eventually evolves into a more intense version of it, so his theme would probably be Missa Solemnis by Beethoven that gets more intense over time.

As for my Musketeer, I would have to say his theme would be "A Dark Fall" from Fire Emblem Fates, because I am a sucker for Fire Emblem and I love that one song in particular and it seems fitting for my musketeer.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
Since my Witchdoctor has so many undead "friends" I was thinking that maybe the appropriate songs for him would be:
Them Bones or Down in a Hole, both by Alice in Chains.

Ensign
Jun 23, 2013
"I've Got A Jar of Dirt Remix Video"

Noble Noah Kirk

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I think The Sopranos Theme Song best fits my character.

Ensign
Jan 14, 2015
Polaris4two on Jun 16, 2016 wrote:
2 out of 5 of my pirate's themes are from The Jungle Book (2016)
Buccaneer: Shere Khan and the Fire
Musketeer: Battle at Pride Rock (The Lion King)
Swashbuckler: He's a pirate (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Privateer: Shere Khan's war theme
Witchdoctor: Broomsticks and Fire (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2)
On second thought, my buccaneer's theme would have to be "I Don't think Now is the best time" from Pirates of the Caribbean At world's end.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
TucsonWizard on Jun 27, 2016 wrote:
Gonna go really old school here...

Nantucket Sleighride by Mountain - (1971 - about a whaling ship in the 1820s)

Cardiff Rose by Roger McGuinn - (1976 - pirate ships and piratin' in general)

"Pull away me lads o' the Cardiff Rose and hoist the Jolly Roger"
OK, self-editing...

The Roger McGuinn song is actually titled Jolly Roger from the album entitled Cardiff Rose. Which, when you think about it, even makes it a better piratin' tune.

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
I think My privateers Theme song should Be One Piece Opening 19 We can. THE REASON WHY IS in the title.

look it up on youtube. ITS EPIC.

Ensign
Jul 26, 2013
how is this topic still going? My theme song for my Privy is Riptide by Vance Joy. If you havent listened to it you should, the beat gets stuck in your head and makes you tap your feet, drum your fingers,and makes you want to dance. For my Musketeer it has to be Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon. The songs aren't very relevant but they can keep me entertained when I get bored during a drawn out fight/dungeon.

Petty Officer
May 17, 2011
TheSpiderBozz on Jul 6, 2016 wrote:
My swashbuckler seems like someone with a classical theme that eventually evolves into a more intense version of it, so his theme would probably be Missa Solemnis by Beethoven that gets more intense over time.

As for my Musketeer, I would have to say his theme would be "A Dark Fall" from Fire Emblem Fates, because I am a sucker for Fire Emblem and I love that one song in particular and it seems fitting for my musketeer.
I'm changing my swashbucklers theme. I just got monster hunter generations, and I got hooked on the Great Maccau's battle theme. So my swashes new theme is the great maccau's theme.

Ensign
Dec 07, 2012
I would have to say Rise and Fall by Krewella. It's a really nice song, and I just love some EDM. Or Willow by Jasmine Thompson. They're both really good songs.

--Fallon & Fiona

Ensign
Nov 30, 2012
My Bucaneer (Strong Alex lv 27 ) theme is Bon jovi Living on a prayer. My swashbuckler (Short Cass Bristol lv. 67) theme is MeGaLoVania, the one from Homestuck.

Ensign
Nov 30, 2012
warrior021u on Jul 28, 2015 wrote:
My theme song is you shall know your names from xenoblade Chronicles. I just can't get enough of that epic song.

Fearless Talon Lewis
It was this or MeGaLoVania

Ensign
Nov 30, 2012
Universedude777 on Jul 28, 2016 wrote:
My Bucaneer (Strong Alex lv 27 ) theme is Bon jovi Living on a prayer. My swashbuckler (Short Cass Bristol lv. 67) theme is MeGaLoVania, the one from Homestuck.
I changing Short Cass theme to greedilovania by shayminapichu.

Ensign
Jun 23, 2014
So many options to choose from for a theme song! But ultimately, for my lvl 70 Privateer Harmony Vane, her theme song would have to be "This Will Be The Day" from the anime RWBY, sung by Casey Lee Williams. The first lyrics really fit the Pirate101 character: "They see you as small and helpless, they see you as just a child, surprise when they find out that a warrior will soon run wild/ Prepare for your greatest moments, prepare for your finest hour, the dream that you've always dreamed is suddenly about to flower."

Ensign
Jul 17, 2014
Sam Underhill on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
When I found myself decribing my pirate, one of the first thoughts I had was to discover what my pirate's theme song was. For Loyal Sam Underhill, my choice is Street Fighting Man by the Rolling Stones. What is your pirate's theme song?

Loyal Sam Underhill
Highway to Hell cuz I die ALOT (get it?)

Ensign
Jul 17, 2014
Scurvy Anthony Wal... on Jun 2, 2015 wrote:
"Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen
YES!! I just seeing Kane die right when it says it! XD