Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is your pirate's theme song?

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 13, 2011
i think a good theme would also be "shepherd of fire" by avenged sevenfold. mostly cause of the music

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
My level 61 witch doctor's theme song would have to be demons by imagine dragons.

- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 61 witch doctor

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
zodiacspear on Jan 14, 2014 wrote:
"Airship Pirates." By Amenity Park. Completely fitting
Finally! some steampunk has gotten into the mix.

Now for Sebastian, I decided that the scratched Cheshire Cat song, I'm Odd, is fitting with his sanity (of lack thereof). Also, the Depths Below by the Cog is Dead also works for Sebastian due to how he lost his parents. Check it out to see what I mean.
As for Maria, Friends on the Other Side and the Bog Easy theme from Epic Mickey work for her since I loosly conjured her with a New Orleans sort of vibe.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
For my pirate Two-Faced Valkoor Ohlen I would have to say it would come down to 7 songs actually- it just depends on what mood he is in on that particular day. So hear they are- in no particular order.

Theme song from Top Gun (not Take My Breath Away, the other one) - Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins
Theme song from Beverly Hills Cop- Axel F by Harold Faltermeyer
Rock It by Herbie Hancock
Canary in a Coalmine by the Police
Bad Bad Leroy Brown by Jim Groce
In the Air Tonight by Phil Collins
The Devil Went Down to Georgia by The Charlie Daniels Band

And as a bonus:

Hangin' Tough by the New Kids on the Block

These may or may not be Valkoor's actual theme songs but he sure enjoys them when engaged in a bloody good battle.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
For my pirate Two-Faced Valkoor Ohlen I would have to say it would come down to 7 songs actually- it just depends on what mood he is in on that particular day. So hear they are- in no particular order.

Theme song from Top Gun (not Take My Breath Away, the other one) - Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins
Theme song from Beverly Hills Cop- Axel F by Harold Faltermeyer
Rock It by Herbie Hancock
Canary in a Coalmine by the Police
Bad Bad Leroy Brown by Jim Groce
In the Air Tonight by Phil Collins
The Devil Went Down to Georgia by The Charlie Daniels Band

And as a bonus:

Hangin' Tough by the New Kids on the Block

These may or may not be Valkoor's actual theme songs but he sure enjoys them when engaged in a bloody good battle.
That's a nice broad range and I cannot BeLIEVE how many of them immediately started playing in my mine as I read the titles, lol.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Oh, and a few more...

Cori Xiriga (yet another new character...) has the theme song Heart of Glass by Blondie. I loooooooove that song. XD

Alexandra Fairlead (or should I say Carly DeMonelle) has the theme song Trouble is a Friend by Lenka, or maybe You Will Be Mine by Lenka. Lenka is awesome. XD

Sonata Strong has the theme song Hikari Furu by Kalafina. Beautiful song. ^_^

Anneke Holystone ended up with Sticks and Stones by The Pierces. Awesome song. XD

Angelika van Hoffman (Angel)... Hmm, I'd say... Probably... GAH, let's just go with Cruel Summer by Bananarama!

Trinity Nightingale... Hehe... Hers is One by Metallica. XD HECKA YEA METALLICA!!!

Desiree Devereaux is Tortured Tangled Hearts by Dixie Chicks.

Morgan Andrews (yes, he's a guy) got the song Another One Bites the Dust by Queen, because Freddie Mercury. 'Nuff said.

Angelina Dove is easily Salt Skin/Dead in the Water by Ellie Goulding. Awesome songs. XD

Emma has yet ANOTHER one. O_O Monster by Paramore. 'You were my conscience, so solid now you're like water. We started drowning, not like we'd sink any farther. I let my heart go... It's somewhere down at the bottom.'

Ciao!

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2012
Justin's Theme would have to be Breathing by Yellowcard. And I have a life story to go with it! When I first played Flatout 2 on our inherited PS2, this was the first song that played, I instanly fell in love with it.

Ensign
Jan 09, 2011
Dante ZE pirate on Sep 16, 2013 wrote:
Mine would have to be His world, theme of Sonic 06

Dante
Yes, another Sonic fan, I'm not alone anymore!

Ok, my pirate Megan Jones' theme song would have to be either Hey brother by Avicii, Knight of the Wind from Sonic and the Black Knight, or Free from Sonic Riders.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Now this is an interesting question I think of plenty theme song for my pirates, but here are the 5 top songs that will do for my own themes, in my opinion.

1. " Glory and Gore " by Lord
2 . " Battlefield " by Jordon Sparks
3. " I know your in Trouble " by Taylor Swift
4. " Regulate " by Warren G and Nate Dog
5. " Can't hold us down" By Macklemore and Ryan Lowis.

Sorry for the misspelling of some of the singers,this are the top 5 songs as my own pirate theme songs.

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
Even though I'm a Privateer Inner Ninja by Classified ft. David Myles!

from a

P.S it does have one profanity,
but it's not to bad. But watch
out for smaller children if you do
listen

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Jan 23, 2014 wrote:
Oh, and a few more...

Cori Xiriga (yet another new character...) has the theme song Heart of Glass by Blondie. I loooooooove that song. XD

Alexandra Fairlead (or should I say Carly DeMonelle) has the theme song Trouble is a Friend by Lenka, or maybe You Will Be Mine by Lenka. Lenka is awesome. XD

Sonata Strong has the theme song Hikari Furu by Kalafina. Beautiful song. ^_^

Anneke Holystone ended up with Sticks and Stones by The Pierces. Awesome song. XD

Angelika van Hoffman (Angel)... Hmm, I'd say... Probably... GAH, let's just go with Cruel Summer by Bananarama!

Trinity Nightingale... Hehe... Hers is One by Metallica. XD HECKA YEA METALLICA!!!

Desiree Devereaux is Tortured Tangled Hearts by Dixie Chicks.

Morgan Andrews (yes, he's a guy) got the song Another One Bites the Dust by Queen, because Freddie Mercury. 'Nuff said.

Angelina Dove is easily Salt Skin/Dead in the Water by Ellie Goulding. Awesome songs. XD

Emma has yet ANOTHER one. O_O Monster by Paramore. 'You were my conscience, so solid now you're like water. We started drowning, not like we'd sink any farther. I let my heart go... It's somewhere down at the bottom.'

Ciao!
You have a fascinating and varied musical range. With your intelligence and fun personality I would love to spend time with you in the real world. It would be such a blast. I know it can never happen but oh well, we can dream. Just knowing you here along with so many others really shows me a side of you all that makes the world a better place.

Captain
May 13, 2011
i was playing SSBB when i was thinking what music would go well with my pirates. here are my results

buccaneer: song of storms. the music fits how buccaneers fight in a rough manner and also goes well with the stormy weather in buc houses

musketeer: the hidden village (cant really remember name). the music is enigmatic and fits my musketeers cowboy-like looks

privateer: mother (melee). the music is touching and makes you feel sympathetic, something that perfectly matches your pirates background, but the music still has some action in it

swashbuckler: theme of solid snake. swashbucklers and snake have one thing in common: they are great in being stealthy. it fits swashbucklers shady nature and the music also has a "sneaky" tone to it

witchdoctor: tetris type A. the music is spooky, creepy and crazy, something that fits the horrifying nature of witchdoctors. this match is the reason why i wanted to see SSBB music for my pirates

Gunner's Mate
Oct 12, 2010
First off, I'd like to say great thread idea Sam Underhill, second, it'd probably be the Joanah Town (Sorry if I'm spelling that wrong) Theme.

Pirate101 (The Blind Mew) did a great job at creating the music that it sounds so piratey that it has to be my theme if anything.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
pirate chick on Feb 22, 2014 wrote:
Even though I'm a Privateer Inner Ninja by Classified ft. David Myles!

from a

P.S it does have one profanity,
but it's not to bad. But watch
out for smaller children if you do
listen
Hey, Classified and David Myles are both great Canadian artists, what privateer wouldn't want to listen to Inner Ninja as they sail about the skyways.

As for profanity, Canadian rap does tend to have far less profanity than ahem American rap. (Hey, we are Canadian after all). Since you like Inner Ninja may I recomend One Track Mind by Classified ft. Joel Plaskett?

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
Hmm. I guess mine would have to be "Everything is Awesome" by Shawn Patterson. The guy has a point, you know. Everything IS cool when you work as a team, with friends by your side. Everything is Awesome! Everything is cool when you work as a team. Everything is Awesome! Yea! If you know what I mean.

Jacob

Ensign
Dec 25, 2012
Mine would be "Katte Nakou Ze" from Inazuma Eleven."Katte Nakou Ze" translates to "Let's Win and Cry About It". That's how Kyle Webb, my Privateer is-one who makes it a point to win every battle. (Before you ask I'm not Japanese and I don't usually cry about winning.)

Kyle Webb

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
halnys on Mar 17, 2014 wrote:
Mine would be "Katte Nakou Ze" from Inazuma Eleven."Katte Nakou Ze" translates to "Let's Win and Cry About It". That's how Kyle Webb, my Privateer is-one who makes it a point to win every battle. (Before you ask I'm not Japanese and I don't usually cry about winning.)

Kyle Webb
Welcome to the message boards Kyle and that's good to know . Although I have been guilty of some joy tears my self.

Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
Id-Purpose from the Fire Emblem Awakening Soundtrack. (It appears in the final fight against an evil dragon beast, and is amazing ^-^')

Erin Deveraux, lvl 22 (For now, anyway~)

Captain
May 13, 2011
the best song i can think of right now is "we can" by sonic heroes. it shows that teamwork is important and nothing can stop us when we are together

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Being a Gilbert and Sullivan fan, Esperanza's theme song would be " I am the Pirate King" I think that's the name, from Pirates of Penzance.

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
Wrecking Ball hehehe jk XD
Srsly mine is either eye of the tiger or we will rock you

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
Richard Ashthorn on Jan 10, 2014 wrote:
I don't know why but I think mine is "Let it Go" by Idina Menzel from the movie 'Frozen' soundtrack. I think because it's ( how to put it? ) somewhat inspirational or maybe Vuelie ( opening theme from 'Frozen' ). I think maybe Vuelie because the song is all Capella, and the only instrument is the drums.
Hehehe I hate that song I have heard it a billion times

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
TheDragonspyrePira... on Sep 7, 2013 wrote:
thats a toughie. hmmmm. goofy goober rock! im... im... IM A GOOFY GOOBER!!!

jack nightgale lvl 42 goofy goober.
I change mine. My battle song is (I think this is what it's called) another one bites the dust, basically how it goes for the enemy. Questing song is, eye of the tiger, and then for my free time it's, something I can always jam to, the Beatles. My favorite band ( we all live in a yellow Aquila galleon)

-Jack nightgale lvl 65 buccaneer

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
rethinking it it's probabbly the library piano from luigi's mansion dark moon.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
My now max level witch doctors theme song would have to be: where is the love by the black eyed peas.
My max privateer's song would have to be: Love by Mimoza Duot.
My Level 64 buccaneer's song would have to be a tough but soothing Celtic tune.
My level 63 musketeer's song would be an up beat song by like the black eyed peas.