Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Combat Issues

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
I have been noticing some bugs happening during combat. Occasionally an epic will trigger and strike a target who is not within a characters attack range (Such as Sarah Steel and her Blade Storm, or triggering repel boarders on a target what has been webbed [by a pet] two spaces away.) When this happens the target cannot be targeted by actions specifically designed to target the creature (AoE abilities still work.) This happened during one battle where none of my characters could target the last enemy on the board. When I click on the enemy I would get the vocal recognition of the action but would not show as being targeted and I could just keep clicking, getting the vocal recognition but no actual targeting. I moved them out of range and two turns later when he finally moved after one of my characters I could target him. (for two rounds he just stood where he was without attacking.) Could this please be looked into for correction? Thanks ahead of time.

Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
Upon further investigation, I have found that this issue arises from the Coral Widow pet's ability Web, when it activates the target creature becomes stuck but can strike at a target that is two square range away and can vise versa be struck by epics of my characters at the same range. However when this is done, the character that uses an epic against the 'webbed" enemy can not target them directly from the preparation stage (pre combat) and the voice confirmation happens but no actual targeting.