Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I am flying.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 23, 2011
Uh, so I was helping my best friend questing, since she's new.And, I was riding her ship. However, after a ship battle, I didn't enter it, I found my self in the sky, next to and under my friend's ship. I was a wizard maybe? No. I wasn't. :P So, what happened? Any ideas?

Vanessa Everhart Level 22
Melody Collins Level 14
Allison Hawkins Level 9
Misty Windlass Level 4
Iris Silver Level 3

Ensign
Oct 10, 2012
Hm I think that was a glitch I had something like that when I was in Cool Ranch I was going to quit for the day but I forgot something so I login and found myself in my ships hull and it was weird

Petty Officer
Dec 04, 2011
just a thought maybe the game didn't load the ship again just your character. it happened to me too and that is what I think happened.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
I've had a similar experience. One way is to go to the Character Selection Screen and try to continue on. Or closing and then restarting Pirate101. Or restarting your computer.

Make sure you check if your video drivers are up to date - that was my problem.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
I am well known to all of my other gamer friends for constantly experiencing "Glitch-outs!" as I like to call them. I've had several different types of glitch-outs from being able to see my character standing next to me to a simple lag that for some reason pulled up my map. I've had many glitch-outs, but it's mostly because my computer is a dinosaur. Maybe your computer is the same way?
Hope this helps!

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
Something very similar has happened to me a couple times. I tried to go to the Skull Island docks. There weren't any docks, and I could not move my character. I was also right next to the life fountain. But, when I went back to the character selection, or logged out, and then went back, it was fine.

Ensign
Oct 23, 2012
If you can teleport it may set you back but it worked for me.

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Vanessa Everhart on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
Uh, so I was helping my best friend questing, since she's new.And, I was riding her ship. However, after a ship battle, I didn't enter it, I found my self in the sky, next to and under my friend's ship. I was a wizard maybe? No. I wasn't. :P So, what happened? Any ideas?

Vanessa Everhart Level 22
Melody Collins Level 14
Allison Hawkins Level 9
Misty Windlass Level 4
Iris Silver Level 3
Your a wizard Vanessa! A wizard!

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
It's happened to me many times (especially in Cool Ranch). It always seems to happen whenever I'm trying to dock and then, I press x and all of a sudden I'm floating and stuck. I usually just teleport to the dock I was last at but that can be annoying if its far away from where you need to be.

Rachel - Level 33