Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Rug Bug

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
There's a Bug with the Rugs (hey that rhythms) When you can't move or pick up some of the rugs (specifically the Cool Ranch Rugs and the starter rug)

Ensign
May 28, 2013
I agree,

I have found that since my purchase of the Buccaneers Den I have experienced bugs with the rug furniture feature.
The rugs can be placed in the house, but once placed they can no longer be high lighted for any other action

Seems some of the rugs have this flaw, but not all; (there is an Oval rug that can be purchased from the Marleybone Housing Vendor that seems to have the proper coding and is the only exception I have come across to date.)
Thanks KI for looking into this problem, I am looking forward to the patch that will allow me to once again rotate and angle my rugs to fit my desire.

Lvl 35

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Same thing with the Volcano house. I placed a rug with the intent of rotating it once placed and I can no longer touch it.