Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Doctor noh

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 06, 2012
I have recruited him and I am a little disappointed. he has very bad accuracy and health triggering a lot of ripostes killing him pretty quickly. I think there should be a change. Maybe his class could change to a swashbuckler or buccaneer or privateer so that way he still could be a melee companion. or he could be a long ranged witch doctor (like old starch) Please KI make one of these changes so our crowns will be well spent. (also if you do make one of these changes could he keep jobo's embrace and evil eye?)

Quiet Zachary Armstrong

Lieutenant
Jul 09, 2009
You have to remember, he's a Witchdoctor. Witchdoctors don't exactly have a lot of accuracy and dodge to work with, but they do have plenty of powers to make up for their below-average accuracy and dodge. He's much like Nurse Quinn, they both activate melee epics, but are part of ranged base classes. I'm not a fan of either of them.

Try sending him up against ranged opponents since they won't dodge a lot.

Lucas Walker Sky Commander

Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
Doctor Noh would be much cooler if he had better range and had witch doctor epic talents instead of melee epic talents