Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Now that the new batch of updates are live...

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
What's going to be next? I can't say for certain, and I know it is quite very soon to say, but I'm sure someone will give at least a small hint of what's on the way. I've been waiting, but patience tends to wear thin on others. Thanks for answering!

Administrator
. . . more surprises!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:
. . . more surprises!
Well, I hope it's to be a side dungeon or two for high-level Pirates you got in the works. I wish to see those between main story updates, much like how Wizard101 did their additional side dungeons in updates. I want to embark on tough adventures and recruit more Companions!

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I am very happy with the new updates - well done, KingsIsle. The next round of Yum icecream floats is on me!

Next update... stitching to be included, pretty please?

-Michael

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Indigo Ring on Mar 3, 2013 wrote:
I am very happy with the new updates - well done, KingsIsle. The next round of Yum icecream floats is on me!

Next update... stitching to be included, pretty please?

-Michael
I'm not one for guessing updates, but, you've predicted it! You got that right for this one. Stitching is already on Test Realm now, and it's probably going to be going Live in less than a week!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Once again, I was right. Stitching has made it's way to the Live game, and the Test Realm is down once more. Was that quick or what?

Ensign
Jan 11, 2009
Um i was wondering if maybe in the next update you could bring the witch doctors fizzle rate down some cause its seems like every other time i attack without a card it fizzles and also if you could update the witch doctors in the next round of updates cause it seems like this time they were mainly focused on the musketeers. Thanks