Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

One eyed jack plz respond, why cant your...

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
I wanna know how come the power manage ment thingy is still has to be in ugh, percents?? i mean, my pirate say,"ok first i'm gonna go into the shadows then do the shadow dance, and then I'll take out that dude with an assassin strike!" but then something happens and he goes "whoops! i forgot how to do that stuff! again! maybe if i knock my head a couple times and wait till my enemies do thier moves i'll remember! -_- cant the power manage ment be 100% this power will come up? or better, yet, just put a scroll bar on the powers bar so all you powers come up and you just scroll horizontally to get to the one you want?

imaging being a privateer, you absolutely NEEED your powers to win battles, (this happen to my friend actually) and so you use power manage ment to set up up your deck for battle zeal and increased criticals along with valor armor to come up first, then you go into a PVP, but they dont show up! and they wont show up either, end up showing up last, and so you lose the battle did the dude forget how to do his battle zeal???

you say we must you strategy, and so apperently you mean we must have a back up plan for if chance isnt on our side and the specific thing we want to happen dont happen, but strategy is built off your powers, so how far do all want this to go?? is there some reason why it has to be off of chance? am i just in the dark?

Thx anyways

Xavier lvl 47

Exited about the updates coming live

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
Part of the challenge of this game is being able to strategically use the powers that we have been given. Being able to adapt to different situations. If we had all of our powers available at the start of a battle then every battle would be the same. You would always do the same sequence of moves. Wizard got like that, and it became boring rather quickly.

I am very pleased with the new power management system but I am glad there is still an element of randomness.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
KiwiChickenz on Feb 28, 2013 wrote:
Part of the challenge of this game is being able to strategically use the powers that we have been given. Being able to adapt to different situations. If we had all of our powers available at the start of a battle then every battle would be the same. You would always do the same sequence of moves. Wizard got like that, and it became boring rather quickly.

I am very pleased with the new power management system but I am glad there is still an element of randomness.
what if your battling a different person? with different companions? your do you want your strategy do be built of of chance? your strategy has to be built of of something, if you cant count on your powers to come up, then WHAT will you build your strategy of of?

imagine being a privateer, or a witch doctor

Ensign
Dec 27, 2008
Speed Switch on Mar 1, 2013 wrote:
what if your battling a different person? with different companions? your do you want your strategy do be built of of chance? your strategy has to be built of of something, if you cant count on your powers to come up, then WHAT will you build your strategy of of?

imagine being a privateer, or a witch doctor
I have maxed out both my Privateer and Witchdoctor. Part of the fun is making your strategies on the fly. Make the best of what you have and fun doing it. It would be extremely boring if you knew exactly what powers are going to appear every time. Same thing with your companions.