Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lo Pan

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
The first Lo Pan you fight (before he runs away after getting below half health) is level 46. The one that comes back after defeating all the minions is level 38? Old Scratch warns us that he will come back more powerful yet he is lower level when he comes back. Bug?

Johnny - Pirate101 Community Leader
Ensign
Oct 25, 2012
Administrator
Nope! That's a Community Leader pointing out a possible bug.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
This is reflected on drops too, one chest drop lvl 45 items, the other lvl 35 .

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
Maybe Lo Pan should come back as a level 50?
I think he's too easy to defeat and I'm also happy that someone has pointed this out.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
wow i dont think i would of ever noticed this! good job dude!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I also noticed a problem happening to Lo Pan. When he returned, after destroying his skeleton warriors, his health bar was appearing to be full, but after striking some damage to him, his health bar dropped down back to the amount of damage he has taken before he left. Lo Pan was supposed to have his health full and some extra health added to him after returning. Correct this, please! Thanks!

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
One-Eyed Jack, this topic needs to be moved to the Bilge Pump, since it is a bug report of sorts, after all. Could you please do this? Thanks!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Mar 6, 2013 wrote:
Nope! That's a Community Leader pointing out a possible bug.
Nope! That's a Community Leader pointing out that Old Scratch is a LIAR! Yo mojo isn't as epic as 1VonAwesome over on the Wizard101 Message Boards.

Administrator
In the next major update to the game, Lo Pan will return with more health and the battle will be a bit more of a challenge.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*