Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Should I be worried?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 22, 2011
I recently got my Sarah Steele her first promoion, I love it but, as I was leaving Mick Dagger's house thing, I couldn't help but take note as to what he said.
"I wouldn't trust her, pirate, Sarah is a traitor." or something like that. When I left the house, boat, thing, I couldn't help but thinking, what doea he mean by that, what happened, and should I be worried? Would you guys be worried?

Esperenza Drighton Level 20 Swashbuckler

Ensign
Sep 14, 2011
don't she's just any old companion i have a character that's had her for a LONG time and nothing happened

Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2010
At having Sarah Steele for at least close to 32 levels she's as trustworthy as ever. You shouldn't be worried. After what Ratbeard did to you and you still allowed him into your crew it's possible you should trust her if you trust him. And that was her old life. She's change and you'll see.