Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I'm Stuck!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 06, 2011
I am a level 15 buccaneer and I just finished "boucan do it" an now I don't have any main line quests I've looked in Avery's office and about every other place I had been. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Administrator
"Boucan Do It" is a Buccaneer only training quest, which isn't a main story quest. Looking at your character, it appears you've got off the main quest rails perhaps by not finishing talking to Gortez to pick up the quest "To Avernus and Beyond!" If Gortez (the one standing next to Queen Eleanor in Monquista), doesn't have a quest for you, please contact support@pirate101.com ASAP to have them get you back on track.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
May 06, 2011
Thank You soooo much I am back on track! It was when I ran off to go see Mordekai because I got that one hint.

Scurvy Logan Hobart

Administrator
hicklow on Feb 16, 2013 wrote:
Thank You soooo much I am back on track! It was when I ran off to go see Mordekai because I got that one hint.

Scurvy Logan Hobart
Hmmm. Good to know, and I'm glad you're back on track. See you in the Skyways!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*