Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wizard City in P101

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
I think it would be awesome if you could somehow go to wizard city at least once in Pirate101. Also it could be that you found a secret stormgate in Avernus( the one that others talked about) and have to see where it goes to for Avery. When your there you could dock in Olde Town where the bear from Grizzlehiem is. Then you have to find the commons and talk to Ambrose. Once there you learn that the armada has brought destruction to Firecat alley,Triton Avenue, and Cyclops Lane. You go to Firecat Alley and see tons of houses in ruines and all of the firecat statues broken. Rogue Firecats that are Buccaneer and Armada Sharpshooters roaming the place. The story plays itself from there.
Feel free to add on.
Bristly Kevin

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
wiz11110 on Feb 6, 2013 wrote:
I think it would be awesome if you could somehow go to wizard city at least once in Pirate101. Also it could be that you found a secret stormgate in Avernus( the one that others talked about) and have to see where it goes to for Avery. When your there you could dock in Olde Town where the bear from Grizzlehiem is. Then you have to find the commons and talk to Ambrose. Once there you learn that the armada has brought destruction to Firecat alley,Triton Avenue, and Cyclops Lane. You go to Firecat Alley and see tons of houses in ruines and all of the firecat statues broken. Rogue Firecats that are Buccaneer and Armada Sharpshooters roaming the place. The story plays itself from there.
Feel free to add on.
Bristly Kevin
We then keep on walking and then someone comes up! You see Kane and Rooke like what you see in a place in Azteca when you see Morganthe. Kane: Hey this place is on fire and in ruins! Rooke: What should we do now? Kane: Rooke turn around. Rooke: K Malistare: This place is in ruins and it did not look like this with the clockworks that the pirates fight. Man oh man can someone get the headmaster! Bonnie Anne; Sure we can. El Toro: We hate the Armada! Rooke: Catch me if you can! Kane come on! Kane: K. Well hey what is your name? Malistare: Malistare, Malistare Drake. Bonnie Anne: Oh ok. Malistare: Let's go to my lair. Just take the route from Olde Town Skyway to Marleybone and go to Regent Square Skyway then to Valencia past Florenza Skyway to the regular Valencia Skyway then go to Avernus Skyway and then you follow me the rest of the way. Now someone else add on.

Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
I would love to mingle with the Wizards in the Commons. Maybe we could go there just to do stitching .

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
No, i'd like to keep these games as separate as possible. The reason people play pirate101 is for pirates after all!
I think the game would become way too laggy, and I would rather go to a NEW world not a repeated world like Mooshu. Wizard101 just went way downhill...

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
I am thinking they should add Wizard city to the game in the future. Maybe they might have the technology then to make us chat with people in Wizard101 when we enter wizard city! That's why I think we should have it in the future. It would be so cool!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Zlyxer on Feb 9, 2013 wrote:
I am thinking they should add Wizard city to the game in the future. Maybe they might have the technology then to make us chat with people in Wizard101 when we enter wizard city! That's why I think we should have it in the future. It would be so cool!
Well that's easy. All you have to is link both games together on a mega server but you can't go where the wizards go and the wizards can't go to the pirates. The main hub to meet new friends and if they're a wizard you can tell them to have a true friend code ready. It would make the game cost a heck lot more but it'll be fun. Crowns prices would go up a thousand crowns for areas and 500 crowns up for things in the crown shop. Memberships could stay the same cause you could add lifetime membership where we keep the membership forever. A lot of people would go for that but keep Open Chat on a year member when you're 18+ and on lifetime to. That my friends would solve it. Although I think they should do this when the economy get's better though then you can do it. It'll be whenever if we go to war with China and North Korea or just surrender but I think we could beat them with all of our allies then that's when economy goes better but time will tell. Sorry if I got a bit off topic. I'm just thinking if we go to war with them it would be afterwards when you make the mega server and when you do you might not have to make anything more expensive.
Jacob Freeman lvl 50

Petty Officer
Jun 28, 2011
i got a little part of Marco Pollo's letter to Ambrose. its possible we go to Wizard City and talk to Ambrose about it. considering Ambrose and Marco Pollo WERE good friends

To my dear friend, esteemed Headmaster Merle Ambrose -

I write these words to you from the shining streets of El Dorado.

It is true! My life's greatest aspiration is accomplished, thanks in no small part to you. As you advised, the Scroll of Secrets in MooShu gave me the key to unraveling the mystery of El Dorado's Stormgate. Your letter of introduction to Cao Tzu opened the way, and with the Sage's help I was able to make my wondrous Map. My Map worked perfectly, allowing me to finally visit the lost city of legend.

I must also extend warm thanks to Gamma, whose mathematical assistance with my star charts was absolutely essential.

- your dear friend
Marco Pollo

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
Yes connect the servers like Jake said! Don't worry I am kind of nervous about the North Korea thing too....

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
What might work would be a new port/location common to both games. No combats, quests, etc. - nothing tied into character advancement/ storyline advances for either game. Just stores where players from either game can buy housing items, variant clothing items (for stitching), etc. It would be a good place for the special sellers who show up around holidays to hang out. And you could maybe do things like give wizards rides on your pirate ships to show them what it's like. Basically, some sort of social meeting ground.

-Michael