Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How do people do these.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 28, 2012
Hi Kingsisle. This is more towards you, so I am new to Santa Pollo, and got the quest to go to Banditoad Trail and get Cortana, but I can't defeat the dungeon. I keep getting defeated on the second battle, what do I do. And how do you send an Email to you, I don't get what you mean.

Administrator
Hello! It sounds like you're having an issue with a quest. If you could give me some more information about it, I could see if there's an actual issue with the instance. If you're looking for assistance getting through the dungeon itself, there are a lot of friendly people on the forums here that would probably be available to help you with a quest!

If you're having a specific support issue, you'll want to contact support@pirate101.com and provide them with as much information as possible.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Sep 07, 2009
It's so hard for me too! for the past week I have been helping my sister level up so she could help me! Please make it easier Kingsisle

Ensign
Jun 28, 2012
Alright then, my issue is the second battle after you go into the dungeon. I am a Privateer, so I am not that strong. For some reason my big problem is those Salamanders. I always get close then die, but i did come to Coll Ranch at level 15. I am one level away from a better weapon.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Hmm, try getting a few friends together, or switch to a crowded realm and try your luck at the sigils, I'm sure that there are people willing to help. If all else fails, go to Avery's Court and try to find someone who will help there.

D.S. Devereaux