Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can you please change it back?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 10, 2009
I liked Deacon's old voice becuase he sounded more human; now his new voice gives away he's a clockwork; which kinda ruins it for me. Can you please bring back his old voice?

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
Abby Fisher on Nov 15, 2012 wrote:
I liked Deacon's old voice becuase he sounded more human; now his new voice gives away he's a clockwork; which kinda ruins it for me. Can you please bring back his old voice?
Deacon's old voice as human made me think that humans made a robot army which I kind of liked the implications of that. Clockworks making a clockwork army is a bit less exciting to me.

Ensign
Apr 10, 2009
Alright, I would really like a community leader to read this because this is directed to the creators of the game. Please change Deacon's voice back to what it was during closed beta or at least change it to something that sounds human because that's what the Clockwork elites are supposed to sound like and Deacon doesn't sound like that at all; I'm begging you, pllllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee?