Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cat ninja companion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 15, 2010
Hi! I have a few questions about the cat ninja companion I'm hoping I can get some solid answers on. I'm lvl 49 Swashbuckler in game, almost 50, and have read that there is a quest in Subata Temple that awards the ninja cat companion. I'm just curious if this is for all "schools" or just a certain one. And is the quest a side quest or part of the main line. I've done the suggestions that other players have given me and still have not unlocked the quest. My friend is a lvl 50 Witchdoctor and she hasn't unlocked it either. Hopefully someone can clear things up because there is a lot of conflicting information out there. Thanks in advance.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
The ninja cat is part of a side quest pretty much at the end of Subata, and all classes of pirate can obtain her. If you just follow the main quest line you won't be able to get the quest for her, so doing all the side quests in Subata is a good idea.

Ensign
Oct 24, 2012
well you have to find that samoorai near the audience chamber