Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Please address this, very frustrating

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 08, 2009
This is becoming very, very annoying and frustrating especially since this is the third time this has happened. I am in the process of doing a dungeon, the game kicks me out, and then when I log back in I must restart the dungeon. I truly wish there was a recourse for this, but by the time this is addressed potentially, I will have already ran the 90 minute dungeon again.

I thought maybe the issue was me alone, or possibly my account since this has happened on two different computers, but I found out others have been experiencing the same issue. I spoke with other players who had the same issue. Please look into this. I know nothing can be done now, but its very frustrating to put in 60-90 minutes only to have to redo the same content all over again due to an error beyond your control and experienced by others.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
You don't mention which dungeon it is. I know that this can happen if there is no way for you to meet the requirements to complete the dungeon. As an example: in the quest, Claws of Justice, you are supposed to rescue and protect young Nick from a group of Crabs led by Buster Crab. If Nick gets defeated (his health goes to 0), then you cannot meet the requirements of the dungeon and will be kicked out. Of course, you can always try again using a different strategy, increasing your Companion's levels (hit points and talents), obtaining and using better equipment, leveling your Pirate up, etc.

Ensign
Jul 08, 2009
The Helpful Pirate on Oct 27, 2012 wrote:
You don't mention which dungeon it is. I know that this can happen if there is no way for you to meet the requirements to complete the dungeon. As an example: in the quest, Claws of Justice, you are supposed to rescue and protect young Nick from a group of Crabs led by Buster Crab. If Nick gets defeated (his health goes to 0), then you cannot meet the requirements of the dungeon and will be kicked out. Of course, you can always try again using a different strategy, increasing your Companion's levels (hit points and talents), obtaining and using better equipment, leveling your Pirate up, etc.
I think you missed my point entirely. My issue has nothing to do with difficulty and instead has to do with stability of the game. This is about being disconnected and having to redo dungeons again. They are resetting immediately instead of 30 minutes like they are supposed to.

Ensign
Mar 23, 2009
Lets see if we can narrow this down some.

You say the game kicks you out. Does this mean you get kicked out of the dungeon or out of the game to the desktop?

Are you having this problem with one dungeon or all of them?

If it is one dungeon what is the name of it and what quest are you doing?

Did you file a support ticket?

we need details to better help you as does Rat and his crew.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I have had no issues with the stability of the game and I've been playing since the Beta test was being played. I would contact Support using the Help menu above (the Orange Question Mark).

Ensign
Jul 08, 2009
Thanks for the responses and concerns. It appears a recent patch was applied to address this issue according the communication I received. I appreciate you all taking the time to respond and help!