Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

exp.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 09, 2010
why is that a fight low level rats and get same exp for fight higher level toads that does not make any sense to me they are harder to beat u should get more . u need to do something about that and dont say its about the the drops because they are junk

Developer
The overwhelming majority of XP you will earn is designed to come from the main quest line.

Ensign
Jun 09, 2010
Ratbeard on Oct 24, 2012 wrote:
The overwhelming majority of XP you will earn is designed to come from the main quest line.
yes i know that but still doesnt answer my ?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
ozz67 on Oct 24, 2012 wrote:
why is that a fight low level rats and get same exp for fight higher level toads that does not make any sense to me they are harder to beat u should get more . u need to do something about that and dont say its about the the drops because they are junk
You will receive more XP by following the main quest line. The side quests don't have much XP, but they are great for nautical XP, training points and/or companion points.

Besides, this game just recently became live. There will be tweaking in the game for many things for a long time to come, including what you call "drops because they are junk".

Lazy Lenora Leech
Buccaneer L50
Nautical L50

Community Leader
ozz67 on Oct 24, 2012 wrote:
yes i know that but still doesnt answer my ?
I would say that, from a design perspective, they are trying to regulate the challenge of the game so that you can't outlevel the next section by completing all the side quests like you can in some other MMO's making the next area trivial.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!