Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

is there a bazaar in pirate101?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 04, 2011
I was wondering if pirate101 has a bazaar like similar to wizard101, since i haven't seen one yet.

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
totherpage95 on Oct 12, 2012 wrote:
I was wondering if pirate101 has a bazaar like similar to wizard101, since i haven't seen one yet.
So far there is not a bazaar, however, the creators have said there will be a bazaar sometime in the future.

Ensign
Jul 22, 2011
There is currently no Bazaar or Auction House in P101 Yet

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Ki says it is working on it and they will announce that the Bazaar is open when they have one. They don't have one yet.

Ensign
May 28, 2009
One thought on the Bazaar thing; seeing as the game is pirate themed, mabye the "bazaar" could be called "the black market," and the shop keeper a "black market contact". Just an idea.

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
Its pretty funny that Kingsisle is working on a bazaar that will make the game super easy when everyone is all equipped up and yet when it comes to deleting or ship wrecking unwanted companions and choosing what cards not to place into one's deck Kingsisle says that those things would make the game too easy so they aren't yet deciding to do them. Gathering good gear gives players a lot of play trying to get better gear.

Ensign
Mar 04, 2011