Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Oculus Rift Support for Pirate101 and Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 01, 2011
Its mainly a question to the developers and community members but it will be awesome to have a discution about this.So i want to know will we ever have Pirate101 on Oculus Rift cause i think its possible(MMO's like Half Life 2 Darkfield,Everquest Next etc have already planned to have a support on Oculus Rift).So is there at least an plan about this for the future?It would improve the number of players for the game for sure!!!

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
dont forget: if you look up Oculus rift on youtube: Minecraft actually has support, too

with that out of the way, that would make the game awesome! ( i love 1st person things at times) and best of all, you can still order you crew!

Ensign
Sep 16, 2011
It it wouldn't be too hard to do it on your own, you just need to trick the computer int thinking the oculus is 2 monitors, then of set each, set the motion of the oculus as the x and y of the mouse, tape the left mouse button, and there you have it. For battling, you need a second mouse with tape on the lazier and rou look where you want to click. Unfortunately it would always be in third person but you can compensate for that.