Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Open PvP points question

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 30, 2009
Oook. So this question is open to anyone who knows. ((I am sure many have theories and your welcome to share them but if any of you who have more than just theories...*cough* like KI...then I would like that input even more))

So I am really getting into pvp now with my other pirates but there is one issue I am rather confused on and its the points! Like there are times when I feel I should have gained a lot and only gained a little. Then there are other times I lost a ton and it made no sense? Sometimes if my luck is bad it feels like I get 15 points for wins but loose 18 for losses.

So what I wanna know is what determines the higher point loss or point gain. For example long ago in wizard101 it used to be that the lower rank your opponent was compared to your own rank the more you lost and less you gained. They have since fixed that...but that is an example of understanding I am trying to reach here. Like If they are higher rank do you loose more? Or lower rank causes you to loose more? Do you gain the most if your higher ranked than the person and loose the most if they are closest in rank to you? These are all just examples of what might be. For a while there I thought it was reversed to the old wiz style. That the lower rank they were the more points you gained and higher rank the less point exchange there was. Biggest rank exchange for losses or wins is if your roughly at the same level. But now I am not so sure. Hence my confusion and this thread.

Just trying to make sense out of why sometimes I loose lots but rarely ever GAIN lots.