Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

An Amazing Accomplishment for Me

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
I have always wondered if the Hydra Cave could be done solo, so I tried to solo it. The result, I barely pulled out the victory. I had only 21 health left and was poisoned, but luckily, a foolish Scarlet head came, killed it, and did blade storm to deal the final blow to the Ebon head. I feel so proud of myself.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Well done! Congratulations.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
Bonnie Anne on Aug 13, 2015 wrote:
Well done! Congratulations.
Thanks Bonnie Anne

Lieutenant
Feb 02, 2013
Pirate Master on Aug 13, 2015 wrote:
I have always wondered if the Hydra Cave could be done solo, so I tried to solo it. The result, I barely pulled out the victory. I had only 21 health left and was poisoned, but luckily, a foolish Scarlet head came, killed it, and did blade storm to deal the final blow to the Ebon head. I feel so proud of myself.
Trust me it is hard. Ironically, I pulled the same feat as a Witchdoctor... with also only myself at 21 health left(this was back before the bonus epics we all got kicked in). It should not be soloed, it takes like 45 minutes for that one battle. Congratulations though! I assume you were a Buccaneer?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations for a sweet victory for a battle well fought.

Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
Stormy Sam Templet... on Aug 13, 2015 wrote:
Trust me it is hard. Ironically, I pulled the same feat as a Witchdoctor... with also only myself at 21 health left(this was back before the bonus epics we all got kicked in). It should not be soloed, it takes like 45 minutes for that one battle. Congratulations though! I assume you were a Buccaneer?
Yes, I was a buccaneer. It also helped that I had a bunch of Leviathan's Call (from Tower of Moo Manchu gear). Too bad I wasn't able to do with with my companions still alive. Believe me, the cheats used by the heads in the start of the battle are annoying.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Congratulations on your accomplishment of tasting sweet victory! I wish for you to have many more servings! Huzzah!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I did this as a witch with only 2 rare pieces of gear which gave me revive and rally it is a really hard battle great to see you guys also did this solo