Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Possible Krokotopia leak?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jan 28, 2014
If you saw the latest newsletter with Pirate101 Rogue's Gallery, featuring Deacon, you might have noticed one of the pictures shows Krokotopia. I thought maybe that was W101 stuff at first, but then realized it wasn't, because first of all, it was taken on a ship. Second of all, it's floating islands, and we don't see any of that stuff in W101, do we?

So is it possible that we will visit Krokotopia as well as Valencia in the future? Discuss.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
itsamemario4 on Aug 3, 2015 wrote:
If you saw the latest newsletter with Pirate101 Rogue's Gallery, featuring Deacon, you might have noticed one of the pictures shows Krokotopia. I thought maybe that was W101 stuff at first, but then realized it wasn't, because first of all, it was taken on a ship. Second of all, it's floating islands, and we don't see any of that stuff in W101, do we?

So is it possible that we will visit Krokotopia as well as Valencia in the future? Discuss.
I hate to sink your high hopes, but that picture was taken from one of the boats that can ferry you around to get to the other islands in WIZARD101. I recognize everything in that picture, unfortunately.

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Ooh you got me all hyped up over Krokotopia, it's the world I want to go to the most in Pirate, but sadly, that is W101 Krokotopia. A few months ago, Wizard added a new dungeon that was set in Mooshu, but to get there you had to take a ride on this ship, that was in Krokotopia, they had just added a new floating island and a quest for you to complete and the ship, quite frankly looks like a Mooshu Frigate from Pirate, would take you to this small area in Mooshu. But the angke the screenshot was looking at, was the floating islands that are set in Krokotopia. Sorry!

Catherine Reade- Lvl 65
Erica Reade- Lvl 58

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
itsamemario4 on Aug 3, 2015 wrote:

we see that exactly in Wizard101, that's just a bird's eye view of the oasis, the pyramid of fire, the ice sphinx thing, and whatever the storm place is called(temple of storm?)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Yes, I recognized the area, it's the Oasis as seen from the Mooshu ship. However, we now have a confirmed, direct link of Pirate101 to Krokotopia. ( Apart from our pirate's origin. ) Why did Deacon want to explore Krok? What did he hope to find there?

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
anecorbie on Aug 4, 2015 wrote:
Yes, I recognized the area, it's the Oasis as seen from the Mooshu ship. However, we now have a confirmed, direct link of Pirate101 to Krokotopia. ( Apart from our pirate's origin. ) Why did Deacon want to explore Krok? What did he hope to find there?
Well for starters, the certain Oasis is controlled by a Marleybonian archeological excavation group, so maybe Kane was suspicious as to why, even with the way going on, Marleybone would keep its focus not just on the impending conflict, but other things to, such as Krokotopian history/archeology.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
OOO if it (meaning pirate101) is set maybe in the past compared to wizard (the "reason" they can't combine x rolls eyes x but I know it would take a lot of data so please don't hate me ), since Arthur Wethersfield has been to Krokotopia before, maybe we could meet him there

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
My guess is maybe Deacon wanted the Krokomenon but Malistare got it first so he chased him and got lost ending up in Skull Island? Or he wants some ancient artifact to help (They did have one of the Golden Wheels from SI; they may have something up their sleeves.)

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Koi the Fish on Aug 5, 2015 wrote:
My guess is maybe Deacon wanted the Krokomenon but Malistare got it first so he chased him and got lost ending up in Skull Island? Or he wants some ancient artifact to help (They did have one of the Golden Wheels from SI; they may have something up their sleeves.)
Wouldn't it be more likely that he heard an old rumor about the truth of the Rosetta stone and doesn't realize that it's in Marleybone, in the hands of the enemy?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Aug 5, 2015 wrote:
Wouldn't it be more likely that he heard an old rumor about the truth of the Rosetta stone and doesn't realize that it's in Marleybone, in the hands of the enemy?
That's not possible according to the time line. Deacon was in the scarp yard after we found out about the translation from the Rosetta Stone. I believe there's another reason for him to have been interested in Krokotopia.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
anecorbie on Aug 5, 2015 wrote:
That's not possible according to the time line. Deacon was in the scarp yard after we found out about the translation from the Rosetta Stone. I believe there's another reason for him to have been interested in Krokotopia.
Silly me! I didn't even remember that I crushed him like the bug that he was! Maybe it's because I'm so used to kicking armada tush that I didn't realize that he was different when I fought him and habits took over and then the next thing you know I was sailing to Mooshu...