Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Stuck on Ratbeard Promotion.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 01, 2015
I know this is weird, but yes I am doing Ratbeard's level 30 promotion at level 51 and I need to talk to Catbeard at his boat, but he isn't there, and I can't continue. Please help!

Thanks,
SlashingSabre

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Oh, dear. You're stuck until you get Catbeard out of prison, I'm afraid. Getting him out will be well worth it. Good luck!

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
SlashingSabre on Jul 3, 2015 wrote:
I know this is weird, but yes I am doing Ratbeard's level 30 promotion at level 51 and I need to talk to Catbeard at his boat, but he isn't there, and I can't continue. Please help!

Thanks,
SlashingSabre
You will have to complete Marleybone first, since Catbeard is now in prison.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
SlashingSabre on Jul 3, 2015 wrote:

Thanks,
SlashingSabre
You'll have to wait until you complete Marleybone and spring Catbeard from jail. I always say: never neglect to do a promotion!

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Read Bonnie Anne's reply in this link about the problem.