Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

So, I saw what KI's mobile team's been up to. Nice

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
The trailer I saw about their new project proves that there is a mobile game in KI's hands. It's Rise and Destroy. Impressive. The tiny image snippets seen on their main website are from that game, even though we couldn't figure them out.

My thoughts of what I think of this game... Rise and Destroy looked like a brilliant game that placed large monsters, bugs & creatures on their task to reclaim their home planet, friends & technology from the humans that took all that, because of their, from my guess, attempts to colonize their own world, by smashing their cities, take back their kidnapped friends, & driving out every last human inhabiting their world. The graphics are very nice, too.

The game did look fun and amazing, but, I'm not a too big of a mobile fan, for I prefer to stick with what I love, and it's playing P101 & W101. However, if the game would be available on PC, too, I'm good for it. I don't mind. I would like to see a PC version of Rise and Destroy someday. Maybe. Got to have something for the P101 & W101 players, too, you know, in addition to those mobile players that are wanting to have that game.

Bonnie Anne, or One-Eyed Jack, if you're around, I have to say, I'm impressed on KI's mobile team's work by far, especially that the game is completely separate from both games that we love. I wish them loads of luck in their endeavors.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Thanks for the nice message, Trimond!

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Bonnie Anne on Jun 17, 2015 wrote:
Thanks for the nice message, Trimond!
You're very welcome!

I must ask this one question. Will KI's P101 & W101 teams still keep going forward on updating their games while KI's mobile team keeps making & updating their mobile games? I really don't want our best MMO teams to slow down and stop updating the games we love because of the mobile game playing & mobile gaming development rapidly captivating them, developers & players alike.