Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new made up dungeon that comes with companion!

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 30, 2014
Ahoy! *hands out yum and cookies* Today I will tell you my NEW dungeon idea :) Last one was about rescuing a prisoner, now it's about saving the queen and king from my last dungeon Link: www.pirate101.com/forum/the-shipyards/new-dungeon-idea-that-comes-with-companion--8ad6a4154d706ef3014d719a02200878
Now the dungeon

So the dungeon's called "The Witch's Tower". So in the last dungeon I made up, the witch kidnapped the king and queen, so you need to save them. This dungeon's in Aquila. So you enter the dungeon and of course there's guards, but they're goblins sorcerers. You defeat them and you break open the gates and walk in,where there is a big court, two small house looking things, where one of them holds a key. You realize the original tower is locked so you need to choose one of the house looking things. If you guess wrong, then you need to fight more guards. If you get it right, no battle and you just need to collect key. After you get key, you go in the tower and you see guards. These guards if you're lucky drop mega snack packs. You can also sneak pass them if careful. So you are half way there and there's health things and mojo potion things. Next battle you can get a gryphon mount (rare) or really good doubloons. So you 2 levels away and you see prisoners being slaves. You destroy the guards and 2 prisoners become your ally for the last battle. Then the next room is a very very VERY easy battle and there's one training totem and a group chest. Then is the top floor. The evil witch is named Lily. She drops some of the rarest things. After that if your a girl, you get the queen as a companion. Boy, king as the companion.
Companions Down Below :3

Hope You Enjoyed! ~Erin (: