Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't Continue, No Main Quest Available!PleaseHelp

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 23, 2014
I was playing through part of Cool Ranch today when suddenly my pc crashed! I was in the middle of speaking to El Toro (I needed to speak with him to continue) when it crashed. I soon returned and noticed El Toro was gone and so was my main quest! Please help me find a way to fix this issue, if there is!

Administrator
Oh oh! That doesn't sound good, but don't worry. Just send support@pirate101.com an email and let them know your account name and the name of the stuck character, and they will be able to get you back on your way.

Please allow the standard 24-48 hours for them to respond to your ticket.

Keep us informed, and sorry for the inconvenience.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 15, 2015 wrote:
Oh oh! That doesn't sound good, but don't worry. Just send support@pirate101.com an email and let them know your account name and the name of the stuck character, and they will be able to get you back on your way.

Yay!!

Jack is Back!!!

Jack is Back!!!

Jack is Back!!!

I don't think you've posted in a while

Ensign
Sep 23, 2014
One-Eyed Jack on Apr 15, 2015 wrote:

Thanks Jack!!!