Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Baron Samedi's Amulet Idea

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
I was thinking I wanted to look like my Bones McGee 'cause he's so awesome with his double damage from Baron Samedi's Standard, and I thought of those coins from Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl that turned you into skeletons at nighttime or something, and also the polymorphing in Wizard101.

So I came up with Baron Samedi's Amulet that gives you the power "Transform Skeleton" which turns you into a Swashbuckler skeleton, like from Bone Chant. You get Riposte and a guaranteed Epic Strike. It has the picture from Bone Chant, but with a blue background like from Juju. This lasts 3 rounds before you turn back into your pirate and have your own powers back.

I also thought there should be a musketeer skeleton version. It would be called Baron Samedi's Pendant, and it would also give you a "Transform Skeleton", but you turn into the Musketeer skeleton from Cadaver's Chanty. You get Quick Adjust and a guaranteed Epic Strike. Like the other one, it has the picture from Cadaver's Chanty but a blue background. This also lasts 3 rounds.

These items would be sold in the Crowns Shop for 1500 Crowns each, maybe only on some Halloween event or something. I wouldn't really like that though, so forget I said that and didn't backspace that part out.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Here's my question since it isn't very clear: Are you gaining a riposte or are you losing your original powers for riposte? I'm asking since as a Swash, I'd love a +1 Riposte.

However, if you're giving up your powers for Riposte 1, I'd never buy it. There'd be no reason to own it. It would be the biggest demotion ever, even if you aren't Swash.

As for the critical... eeeeehhhhh. Idk. Your powers will easily take care of your opponents without the critical.

The idea is still great don't think I'm negative. It's a very good idea.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
FireMorgan13 on Mar 15, 2015 wrote:
Here's my question since it isn't very clear: Are you gaining a riposte or are you losing your original powers for riposte? I'm asking since as a Swash, I'd love a +1 Riposte.

However, if you're giving up your powers for Riposte 1, I'd never buy it. There'd be no reason to own it. It would be the biggest demotion ever, even if you aren't Swash.

As for the critical... eeeeehhhhh. Idk. Your powers will easily take care of your opponents without the critical.

The idea is still great don't think I'm negative. It's a very good idea.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65
Well yeah, you just kinda transform into a skeleton and you only have the epics they get and the epic strike. I wasn't really planning on this being a super OP death machine, I would have just used this with Baron Samedi's Standard to get like one or two rounds of being a skeleton with doubled weapon power. After the 3 rounds you go back to being your pirate like nothing ever happened. So you just disappear and control a skeleton for 3 rounds, then if the skeleleton is dead or not dead, you come back in its place and do stuff.

So honestly i would just use it cause it would look sorta cool, not expecting people to get killed by me.