Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Did Hoggle change what snacks it likes and loves?

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
When I was feeding my first hoggle, he liked Marleybone snacks and he loved Beast Wellington, but now it doesn't even like it. Has it switched to the cruel low level Skull Island snack list?

Lieutenant
May 06, 2011
AndrewDeathblade11... on Mar 12, 2015 wrote:
When I was feeding my first hoggle, he liked Marleybone snacks and he loved Beast Wellington, but now it doesn't even like it. Has it switched to the cruel low level Skull Island snack list?
If you look on the wiki, the hoggle now appreciates Skull Island Origin snacks or anything having to do with Skull Island.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
My Hoggle has always loved Skull Island Desserts and has never changed. Now, maybe a morphed Hoggle might have a different Pet Snack like and loves.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
The Helpful Pirate on Mar 13, 2015 wrote:
My Hoggle has always loved Skull Island Desserts and has never changed. Now, maybe a morphed Hoggle might have a different Pet Snack like and loves.
The hoggle I had that loved Beast Wellington and other MB snacks was one I got directly from the Grizzly Beast Pack.