Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Captain Avery's office, Coincidence?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
I don't know if anyone else has spotted this. When we enter Captain Avery's office and turn left, you will see a corner dedicated to that only of Mooshu. If you make a right there is a corner dedicated to Marleybne. Make another, right, and it's Aquila. Guess what the next corner is. Valencia/Polaris. Could that be a secret hint KI is giving us? The final world we traveled to before the debut of Marleybone and Aquila was Mooshu. After Mooshu was Marleybone and Aquila. What if this means we will travel toValencia, and then to Polaris? Could ths have a significant meaning, or is it just a coincidence?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DenicetheMenace305 on Jan 21, 2015 wrote:
I don't know if anyone else has spotted this. When we enter Captain Avery's office and turn left, you will see a corner dedicated to that only of Mooshu. If you make a right there is a corner dedicated to Marleybne. Make another, right, and it's Aquila. Guess what the next corner is. Valencia/Polaris. Could that be a secret hint KI is giving us? The final world we traveled to before the debut of Marleybone and Aquila was Mooshu. After Mooshu was Marleybone and Aquila. What if this means we will travel toValencia, and then to Polaris? Could ths have a significant meaning, or is it just a coincidence?
Just that Avery's office reflects his comment to us that "I'm a collector of sorts". However, your speculation of where we're going next has merit.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Interesting question there pirate, it could be a hint of what the next worlds will be.Due to it's very long development and lots of dedication, i bet it's a two part of 3 sets of world.My eldest character always say " Avery where did you get of this neat things ? " He responded " It's up to you to find out ." ( Nicole tires to steal the Moo Shu falcon, for the blame game earlier but Hawkules accidentally sneeze. Avery asked her to put it back in the table.)

I would guess for part 1 of the main storyline Aquila > Girzzlehim ? > Valencia 2 ? > Krokotopia ?
part 2 Polaris ? > Marylebone 2 ? > Darkmore ? New theory of the main storyline sequence as of ( January 21, 2015 ), just imagine how many new books will be created if it's released. ( Fingers crossed by March for part 1, Early Fall for part 2. )

Ensign
Jul 16, 2013
That's something I would have never thought of. But I kinda want to see Darkmore.