Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Aquila history - Greek history

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 04, 2012
Hello, i'm lebanese and my mom always talked about our ancestors sailing the seas and being the best ship builders and best merchants at their time, their name Phoenicians. Could they ever be credited for it in pirate101 or even make a area or skyway in relation with both aquila and mirage i suppose.

Thank you.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Moon Lord Robert on Dec 28, 2014 wrote:
Hello, i'm lebanese and my mom always talked about our ancestors sailing the seas and being the best ship builders and best merchants at their time, their name Phoenicians. Could they ever be credited for it in pirate101 or even make a area or skyway in relation with both aquila and mirage i suppose.

Thank you.
Yes, the Phoenicians contributed a lot to Greek culture, including their alphabet. They were a well know sea-faring culture ( the Egyptians called them 'The Sea People. ) It would be great if KI included a cultural reference to them.