Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Smuglers Arena Helpers

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
Hi there everyone I am known as The Marleybone Pirate. Ever since the new update came out I have tried to find people to aid me in the Smuggler's Arena. But no luck. So I have decided that I want to do something about that. I will gladly host a Smuggler's Arena Party. Basically we meet up in a certain realm at Avery's Court and meet up with one another to friend other people and then go to their home and complete the Smuggler's Arena. Once this post recieves enough attention I will then plan our first party.

Serious James Windlass Lvl 65

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The Marleybone Pir... on Dec 14, 2014 wrote:
Hi there everyone I am known as The Marleybone Pirate. Ever since the new update came out I have tried to find people to aid me in the Smuggler's Arena. But no luck. So I have decided that I want to do something about that. I will gladly host a Smuggler's Arena Party. Basically we meet up in a certain realm at Avery's Court and meet up with one another to friend other people and then go to their home and complete the Smuggler's Arena. Once this post recieves enough attention I will then plan our first party.

Serious James Windlass Lvl 65
Great idea and one I've been thinking of, myself. I intend to buy a Smuggler's Arena as soon as I get enough Crowns ( hopefully for Christmas! )
I'd be glad to join in the fun!

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
Ensign
Jul 23, 2013
I would do it, since i'm max, and haven't been in the arena before. It would be a good experience, I would look forward to it!

Thanks for the post!

Jack, 65,

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I also wanted this arena also,but based what i have heard it's extremely challenging.Sadly my Buccaneer's deeds have limited space and have a lot of things to do outside pirate101, like going ice skating with friends and other stuff.Now back to the topic,i also heard with every battle won your pirate character can earn scripts. This would be a great place for my max leveled and higher leveled pirates to battle this dungeon.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Dec 15, 2014 wrote:
I also wanted this arena also,but based what i have heard it's extremely challenging.Sadly my Buccaneer's deeds have limited space and have a lot of things to do outside pirate101, like going ice skating with friends and other stuff.Now back to the topic,i also heard with every battle won your pirate character can earn scripts. This would be a great place for my max leveled and higher leveled pirates to battle this dungeon.
One slight correction: we earn Scrip or Scrips, not Scripts!

Lieutenant
Feb 15, 2014
level of enemies is the level of the highest leveled pirate

Ensign
May 25, 2014
I would love to join in aiding in fighting in the arena...

I have done it once with an awesome team and from experience the arena to finish completing takes about as much time if not longer than the tower of Moo Manchu so please keep that in mind as well.

My pirate is Black Davy Hawkins, level 65, just let me know what times work best for you, the best way to contact me is via P101central, here's a link to take you directly to my profile (Note: you must have a p101c account to visit it)

http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/member.php?20338-Mocca82

Thanks for the offer and I look forward to getting you know you and help you guys out :) :D :)