Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Items in Captain's Cabins

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I put a Blue Pet Maze End in my Captain's Cabin and left my cabin. Then I equipped a Captain's Quarters that I bought from the Crown Shop on that ship. When I went back in, the Pet Maze End was gone. When I unequipped the Captain's Quarters, the Blue Pet Maze End reappeared. I suggest that, if there are items in the Captain's Cabin (or equivalent), that no other Cabin (or equivalent) be able to be overlaid and a message be displayed. Also, if there are items in one of the Cabins (or equivalent), that it can not be unequipped until it is empty and an appropriate message be displayed.

Developer
The Helpful Pirate on Nov 23, 2014 wrote:
I put a Blue Pet Maze End in my Captain's Cabin and left my cabin. Then I equipped a Captain's Quarters that I bought from the Crown Shop on that ship. When I went back in, the Pet Maze End was gone. When I unequipped the Captain's Quarters, the Blue Pet Maze End reappeared. I suggest that, if there are items in the Captain's Cabin (or equivalent), that no other Cabin (or equivalent) be able to be overlaid and a message be displayed. Also, if there are items in one of the Cabins (or equivalent), that it can not be unequipped until it is empty and an appropriate message be displayed.
Cabins work just like houses.

What you have described is similar to putting an item in your dorm (house), then equipping the Buccaneer's Den, and not seeing the item. Well, of course not. The item is in a different cabin.

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2012
The Helpful Pirate on Nov 23, 2014 wrote:
Think of the fancy captain's cabin as a house and the plain default cabin is the bunkhouse at avery's court. What you put in the bunkhouse isn't going to show up at your other house. The part that kinda blew my mind was that cabin followed you from one of your ships to the next. I thought I would see a default cabin when I brought out my next ship and took a peek.

I do wish the default cabin would be more of the design of the world the ship is from instead of just generic.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Just Another Pirat... on Nov 24, 2014 wrote:
Think of the fancy captain's cabin as a house and the plain default cabin is the bunkhouse at avery's court. What you put in the bunkhouse isn't going to show up at your other house. The part that kinda blew my mind was that cabin followed you from one of your ships to the next. I thought I would see a default cabin when I brought out my next ship and took a peek.

I do wish the default cabin would be more of the design of the world the ship is from instead of just generic.
You can make cabins look like they are from different worlds by buying the new wall paper