Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ship Ideas!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
Hi! Someone else has probably made a post like this but whatever lol. I just want to know what type of ships you would want to be able to equip in the game! Just put what type of ship you want down below and so yeah! The ship I want to sail is one of the Armada ships they look so cool! I love their sails and it's structure.

Catherine Reade
Isabella Reade

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
A Viking Knar or longboat, Egyptian style river craft or reed ships, a watermole ship, a Cool Ranch Paddlewheel; the selection of ships ancient and modern is practically endless!

Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
That is all good. Having all sorts of new ships. If new ships could be added then add the option of of upgrading the ship u like. Kinda like stitching. Crowns or gold. Be able to upgrade your ship at higher level. So you have a choice of either buying a new ship at a new dock...or upgrading the one u have because u like it and it fits your pirate. For me I like the ships I have. I get boarded a lot but my pirate looks good with his ship

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
nitewalker7180 on Nov 22, 2014 wrote:
That is all good. Having all sorts of new ships. If new ships could be added then add the option of of upgrading the ship u like. Kinda like stitching. Crowns or gold. Be able to upgrade your ship at higher level. So you have a choice of either buying a new ship at a new dock...or upgrading the one u have because u like it and it fits your pirate. For me I like the ships I have. I get boarded a lot but my pirate looks good with his ship
This is a great idea! Upgrading your ship would be much better than going from dock to dock trying to find the better version of the ship you already have. Like for the Bison Skiff you would upgrade it to the Bison Frigate, and then so on and so forth. Much better! Love the idea!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011