Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Moo Manchu Tower Drops!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Hey all! Once again, I am starting a thread, against my better judgment! So, here's my idea. What if someone (me) was to make a thread JUST for reporting boss drops from the Tower of Moo Manchu? I mean, not for bragging, but it would help us figure out which drops are more common and which ones are rare. And then, the really nice players (I'm looking at you, Chrissy!) can encourage other players to keep trying instead of giving up on the item they're looking for. So, I'll start it off! Here's what I've gotten.

Tower Run 1: Nefarious Staff.

Tower Run 2: Nefarious Novablaster.

Tower Run 3: 2 sets of Nefarious Knives, and the Staff of Power (Musketeer version).

Tower Run 4: Nefarious Novablaster, and Corrupted Ki-Rin mount.

I am only counting my full runs through the tower, as for some reason, that is when I get my best drops. Have fun and may the Loot Table Gods smile on you!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thank you kindly for the sweet compliment. I suspect the reason you got the best stuff in full runs is that Ratbeard set it up that way to encourage players to do the whole thing instead of just going for the badge.
I will try to keep track of what drops I get, I have utilized the SCC a lot so exactly what I got when is a bit of a blur.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
warriorscreed on Oct 18, 2014 wrote:
Hey all! Once again, I am starting a thread, against my better judgment! So, here's my idea. What if someone (me) was to make a thread JUST for reporting boss drops from the Tower of Moo Manchu? I mean, not for bragging, but it would help us figure out which drops are more common and which ones are rare. And then, the really nice players (I'm looking at you, Chrissy!) can encourage other players to keep trying instead of giving up on the item they're looking for. So, I'll start it off! Here's what I've gotten.

Tower Run 3: 2 sets of Nefarious Knives, and the Staff of Power (Musketeer version).

I am only counting my full runs through the tower, as for some reason, that is when I get my best drops. Have fun and may the Loot Table Gods smile on you!
Just did runs 5 and 6. Nothing to report, sadly. However, my hopes are still high! I am looking for the Masque of the Lotus, Masque of Baron Samedi, and Death's Bargain. Here's to hoping I get it!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012

7th time's the charm!! On my 7th full run, I picked up another Novablaster and Baron Samedi's Mask!

Captain
May 16, 2011

*Eyes bulge*

Whaaaaaat? You, sir, have the best luck I have ever seen. Or read, for that matter.

Cheers!

Ensign
Oct 30, 2012
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2011
Wow! You have amazing luck with drops.

I'm just a few runs shy of my Charm breaker badge (25 runs)

And I have received so far: 2 nef 5 staff, 3 nova blasters, 3 dragon axe of dooms, and 2 ki rins. (Does not include any chest grabs which add:1 ear ring, and one corrupted foo)

For Moo though : one corrupted dragon, and nothing else, typically a rank 2-3 pet snack and that's it.

~Clumsy Calamity

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Calamity PixieShad... on Oct 19, 2014 wrote:
Wow! You have amazing luck with drops.

I'm just a few runs shy of my Charm breaker badge (25 runs)

And I have received so far: 2 nef 5 staff, 3 nova blasters, 3 dragon axe of dooms, and 2 ki rins. (Does not include any chest grabs which add:1 ear ring, and one corrupted foo)

For Moo though : one corrupted dragon, and nothing else, typically a rank 2-3 pet snack and that's it.

~Clumsy Calamity
Is there an award for 25 runs, cause if there is......I'll crush the Tower even more. It seems that 25 is a magic number in Pirate101. 25 times of beating Epp Op Ork Ah-Ah gets him as a buyable companion, and defeating Gortez 25 times grants you access to Goronado.

In other news, on my eighth run, nothing of importance or value.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
warriorscreed on Oct 20, 2014 wrote:
Is there an award for 25 runs, cause if there is......I'll crush the Tower even more. It seems that 25 is a magic number in Pirate101. 25 times of beating Epp Op Ork Ah-Ah gets him as a buyable companion, and defeating Gortez 25 times grants you access to Goronado.

In other news, on my eighth run, nothing of importance or value.
Nope no reward for Charmbreaker ( just the badge ).

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
anecorbie on Oct 20, 2014 wrote:
Nope no reward for Charmbreaker ( just the badge ).
Awwwwww. I really wanted a Moo Manchu-style companion lol! Still, it's a goal worth aiming for!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
My 9th run yielded only ONE good thing. It's not gear, not a pet, and not a mount. It's a HOUSING ITEM!! The WINDJAMMER GAME!!! It dropped from the Nefarious 5!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Is there a reward for 100?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Oct 21, 2014 wrote:
Is there a reward for 100?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
There is a badge called the Master of Moo,for 100 successful tower runs,but so far,no one has been ambitious(or crazy) enough to actually pull it off,so I don't know...I sure hope so!

Oh and guys,I once got two Nefarious Nova Blasters in one fight!All through vigorous head patting and tummy rubbing...

I also got Death's Bargain,even though,I have clearly told my crew,Madame Vadima,Esperanza,Chrissy,Valkoor,Misty,Annie,Lizzy,Omar,Miracle Mitch,Faye,Scarlet,Jack,One Eyed Jack, and everyone who isn't deaf how desperate I am to get Faye's mask.Death's Bargain isn't that beneficial,imo.And my love for charm as an ability is always present!

To add on top of that,I once went in with a crew of all charmers.Everyone on the crew had the mask except me...

Faye seems to have btaken pity and given me her boots...

Besides that,I've got the Finkle's Loop,with Mournsong,Mojo Storm and a certain amount of resistance.

I also had the Brain Thief Loop,for witchdoctors and bfir privateers(waiting to level up so I can actually use it)

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
I've gotten her boots 2 times lol. Turncoat's Boots, I believe. Anyways, I did my 10th run! Nothing to report whatsoever.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
warriorscreed on Oct 23, 2014 wrote:
I've gotten her boots 2 times lol. Turncoat's Boots, I believe. Anyways, I did my 10th run! Nothing to report whatsoever.
The turncoat boots offer +5 will,I believe,which...ye know...isn't too good...but they look great!(even though they are really really tight,Faye has small feet)...so I'm gonna stich them to the Corrupted Wushi's Sandals.Probably.It is so tempting to use hard earned crowns on second chance chest.

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
warriorscreed on Oct 23, 2014 wrote:
And awesome!I'm doing my 12th even as we speak!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Oct 24, 2014 wrote:
I'll go for the 100.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Finished my 34th run last night, Dante! Sixteen more for the Manchurian Champion badge!

@ The Hoodoo Master, turncoats boots also have +16 dodge, so these boots I have will not be stitched!
( hmm reminds me of a pop sixty's song, "These boots were made for dodgin'..." )

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
anecorbie on Oct 24, 2014 wrote:
Finished my 34th run last night, Dante! Sixteen more for the Manchurian Champion badge!

@ The Hoodoo Master, turncoats boots also have +16 dodge, so these boots I have will not be stitched!
( hmm reminds me of a pop sixty's song, "These boots were made for dodgin'..." )
Oh right...but witchdoctors focus on will!

And I just finished my eleventh tower run nine hours ago!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
On it,I got my third Nefarious Nova Blaster...yeah,I groaned too...

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
I made my 11th full run and got ONE good thing. FAYE'S MASK!!!! I am super happy with that run's yield of goods!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
warriorscreed on Oct 31, 2014 wrote:
I made my 11th full run and got ONE good thing. FAYE'S MASK!!!! I am super happy with that run's yield of goods!
And the 12th run yielded TWO Dragon Axes of Doom!!

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
Uh...okay...um...I'm gonna refrain from saying anything until either I get it myself,or I pull off a heist from you...(most likely the former,Faye'll give it to me,I'm certain.).

Until then...blessings and giggles on you?

(dang,I've done 14 tower runs,and directed all of my head patting and tummy rubbing to getting it,and still no result!But three Nova Blasters and Two Dragon Axes of Doom are not too desirable for me!)

Captain
Dec 01, 2012
And the 12th run yielded TWO Dragon Axes of Doom!!
And this is something I can actually congratulate you on.
So...*starts running around you in circles*CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
The Hoodoo Master on Oct 31, 2014 wrote:
Uh...okay...um...I'm gonna refrain from saying anything until either I get it myself,or I pull off a heist from you...(most likely the former,Faye'll give it to me,I'm certain.).

Until then...blessings and giggles on you?

(dang,I've done 14 tower runs,and directed all of my head patting and tummy rubbing to getting it,and still no result!But three Nova Blasters and Two Dragon Axes of Doom are not too desirable for me!)
*Leans over and whispers to Ratbeard*

Me: "Ya might want to burglar-proof the fort, Ratbeard."

On another note, just give it some time! In all the times I've gotten astoundingly rare loot, I have NEVER patted my head or rubbed my tummy. The same things would happen in Wizard101, where everyone got different loot. A close friend and I farmed Lord Nightshade for HOURS, in hopes of getting a boss pet. In the end, I got TWELVE boss pets and he didn't get any of them lol! Another EXTREMELY rare pet, the Zombie, I had gotten after a SINGLE fight with a secret boss, Lokar (Who is now called a Grendal Madling), in Grizzleheim. Some people called my luck INSANELY impossible.

Am I just lucky, or is it something else.......because I seem to have terrible luck with packs......but astounding luck with boss drops.