Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Accessories Idea....for the cowpoke in ye!

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
How about some amazing, huge, clunking, cumbersome and awesomely designed............belt buckle accessories, from Cool Ranch. YEEHAW!!! With all that Wild West Wear, why not spruce up our cowboy and cowgirl attire with some fancy, awe inspiring, somewhat modern looking belt buckles?

There could be a fancy crossed pistolas buckle, a shiny Sherriff Star, a wondrous Mustang head, a long horn or bison head, a cowboy/girl boot with spurs, a lucky horseshoe, El Toro's magnificent bellowing- bovinial face, maybe a Mustang Sally, a buckin' bronco, a steer skull w/ horns, a cactus, a stage coach, steaming locomotive engine, a pirate ship, a longhorn.....and on and on and on.

I know my pirate's Cool Ranch look wouldn't be complete without a truly Epic Belt Buckle that just screams......saddle up boys, we got some yellow bellied, hog swagglin', steer swipin', 'this one's for my pa',boot scuffin', weasel munchin', "I have two guns, one for each of ya", tongue twistin', chicken chasin', "Are you gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"....... scoundrels to wrangle up.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Ooh, just thought of a couple more hulking buckles I wouldn't mind seeing.

How about Banditoad, Santa Rana and Froggo Villa belt buckles. Or a good ol' staple of Western life.....a tumbleweed buckle! Maybe Serena Gutierrez and ooooooh, the Dos Amigos Y Uno, with there fantastic sombreros. Or even just a sombrero.

Maybe add some Cool Ranch critters to the mix. I would love to have a scorpion buckle....or even a hornet, flying snake or bumbaloon one as well.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
LOL, yes Valkoor I'd love a belt buckle for my Musketeer! I can just imagine him with a shiny gold belt buckle with the Cool Ranch world symbol on it.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
This may be off topic but wouldn't it be cool to have a whip as a weapon like El Toro or a lasso? Oh yeah!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
Yee Haw! this sounds like a good idea. I'd like a hawk or a tin star or maybe a mountain pass. I'll put my support behind this emphatically. Well maybe not a mountain pass I'd hate to lose my belt. The posse always seems to want to cut them off there

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
DuranteRamses87 on Sep 17, 2014 wrote:
This may be off topic but wouldn't it be cool to have a whip as a weapon like El Toro or a lasso? Oh yeah!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
Yes Dante.....it would be cool!! I have always wanted a whip for a weapon-- a little Toro meets Indy would be fantastic. And a lasso is pretty interesting too. Maybe it could be a weapon or a weapon power for your pirate that is gained by equipping and used in combination with a Cool Ranch, melee weapon. It could be a combo Grabby/Slicey weapon, lasso and Bowie knife-- Black Angus styled. Or maybe a pet weapon/instrument for say a Mini-Minotaur! It is half bull, Toro being full (of) bull, so maybe it could avenge some of it's distant cousins who were lassoed up and herded all over the Wild West.

Either way the lasso could, when within range, lasso up a ranged (or melee) enemy and pull them into a square adjacent to your pirate or the minotaur and your pirate or the pet would get a 'free' bonus melee critical strike in that same move, possibly triggering a chain of epic strikes.

Lasso 'em up, pull 'em in, and let 'em have it with a blade! I think I kinda like it!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
It's kind of like scorpion in mortal combat!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Just thought of another Cool Ranch themed idea.......this time a mount.

Since we have the coconuts as a nice funny April Fool's mount, how about a Buckin', Untamed, Wilder than the Wild West itself............Hobby Horse or Stick Pony! It could be called the Sticky Stallion or Maple Mustang or Pony on a Pole or Wrangled Wood or maybe Rompin' Rod. The idle animation could be our pirates putting the pole end in the ground and then wiping our foreheads with the free forearm. Or maybe using the pole to do an air "T" followed by a couple fencing moves, just like our beloved bellowing bovine companion.

And as another silly, just for fun Aquilan April fools mount, how about a half, relic of a PC Screen, half Minotaur mount called the................Monitaur Mount-- complete with an electric cord for a tail. The idle animation for it could be our pirates beating on the side of the monitor (the head, if you will) while shouting out "For the love of Zeus!"

Commodore
May 31, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Sep 29, 2014 wrote:
Just thought of another Cool Ranch themed idea.......this time a mount.

Since we have the coconuts as a nice funny April Fool's mount, how about a Buckin', Untamed, Wilder than the Wild West itself............Hobby Horse or Stick Pony! It could be called the Sticky Stallion or Maple Mustang or Pony on a Pole or Wrangled Wood or maybe Rompin' Rod. The idle animation could be our pirates putting the pole end in the ground and then wiping our foreheads with the free forearm. Or maybe using the pole to do an air "T" followed by a couple fencing moves, just like our beloved bellowing bovine companion.

And as another silly, just for fun Aquilan April fools mount, how about a half, relic of a PC Screen, half Minotaur mount called the................Monitaur Mount-- complete with an electric cord for a tail. The idle animation for it could be our pirates beating on the side of the monitor (the head, if you will) while shouting out "For the love of Zeus!"
YES YES YES! I can just imagine those! Absolutely perfect.