Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Loud possibly broken

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Jun 22, 2011
Hi. I just got to the Moomori wedding, (for the second time may I add) and I, being a Buccaneer, haven't taken a single hit. Kobe, on the other hand, had died multiple times now. Is this a glitch that when I get buffed up I never take a hit, or is it just bad luck?

Thanks, Gruesome Hannah.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AlphaWolf02 on Aug 11, 2014 wrote:
Hi. I just got to the Moomori wedding, (for the second time may I add) and I, being a Buccaneer, haven't taken a single hit. Kobe, on the other hand, had died multiple times now. Is this a glitch that when I get buffed up I never take a hit, or is it just bad luck?

Thanks, Gruesome Hannah.
They have extended that dungeon since the update, it is now more challenging. What is Kobe's level? Does he need training? I would say you had good luck and Kobe the bad.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
AlphaWolf02 on Aug 11, 2014 wrote:

Thanks, Gruesome Hannah.
i think that by mooshu the AI is sophisticated enough to target opponents that are easier to take down. if you are all buffed, they might abandon trying to attack you and instead search for an easier target. just a theory, i dont know how the AI is actually programmed.