Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Farewell to Summer,

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
x salutes to summer x Farewell summer! lol I will TOTALLY be there folks! I will bring the yum! Ratbeard: um... about that... Ratbeard! what did you do with the yum! Ratbeard: well, its.. in.... here...x points to stomach x Ratbeard you son of a gun! x Ratbeard runs for his life and i chase him x

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CdeWinter on Aug 10, 2014 wrote:
Sry, but even outside of the Presidio is a very small area.
so I'm still going with.

Date: August 23, 2014 Anno Domini (23.08.14)
Time: 6:00 pm Eastern Time Zone
Place: Devil Fish Hollow, (in Corsair Cove)
Realm: Vadima
I'll be there!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Kai Alcott on Aug 8, 2014 wrote:
A party in prison? THAT'S A GOOD IDEA.
No, it isn't.
The Presidio is awesome. Choose the presidio. PRESIDIO. PRESIDIO. THE MONKEY FORTRESS.
Yeah lets do it there! Lets just try to avoid getting captured by monkeys!

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
so I'm still going with.

alright then I'll be there I don't know if my crew could be able to come though sense they are afraid of the place

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
so I'm still going with.

I surely hope to attend this one Scarlet, especially after having not been able to make some of the most recent parties. Saturdays are usually pretty busy with family and events but as of right now I don't believe we have anything planned. So hopefully I will see all of you fine pirates there and then.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 08, 2013
so I'm still going with.

wassup pirates this sounds great! ill love to be there btw great work on getting over 1000 yars cdewiter! ITS TIME TO GET MY PARTY GROOVE ON! oh and btw if you see any eagles or monkeys looking for someone at the party tell them i'm not here don't ask its a very looooooooooooooooooong story

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Wait. WHAT? (In minion from Despicable Me voice) Summer? Ending? Impossible! That means after that... (horrified look on face) I have to go back THERE! (Points to an education building.) No! Please no! Have mercy on me! Not there! (Freaks out for a couple more minutes...)

Oh, wait. There's a party! Yay! Fearless will be attending!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Hello Everybody,

Just wanted to make a reminder that the Farewell to Summer party is:
August 23,
6:00 pm Eastern,
Vadima Realm,
Devil Fish Hollow.

And of course as always, the party is open to everybody who reads this post and wants to come, (or anybody who finds out about the party anyother way as well.)

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
ill try and come if i'm not studying for some big test, or doing a report, homework, or whatever. (first year of high school will probably be the hardest year yet)

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I've noticed that some people want me to combine this party with one celebrating Jack (sparticus) 1000 yars.
I'm sorry to say that I will not do that.

This party is meant for two things.
1) Welcome any new message board marauders that have recently joined the boards (for clarification, that's everyone who has just recently joined the boards/game)

2)Lament the fact that Summer is coming to a close. (perhaps I should have named this party "Last Rose of Summer"?)

I don't like leaving people feeling left out because they didn't get a congrat whatever party themselves, so, I will never host a "congrats 'whatever'" party for anybody. My parties will always be simpley to welcome new players, and to celebrate a calendar event such as; Christmas, New Years, Haloween, start of spring/end of summer/whatever.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I be looking forward to this parrrrrty hahaha.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CdeWinter on Aug 19, 2014 wrote:
I've noticed that some people want me to combine this party with one celebrating Jack (sparticus) 1000 yars.
I'm sorry to say that I will not do that.

This party is meant for two things.
1) Welcome any new message board marauders that have recently joined the boards (for clarification, that's everyone who has just recently joined the boards/game)

2)Lament the fact that Summer is coming to a close. (perhaps I should have named this party "Last Rose of Summer"?)

I don't like leaving people feeling left out because they didn't get a congrat whatever party themselves, so, I will never host a "congrats 'whatever'" party for anybody. My parties will always be simpley to welcome new players, and to celebrate a calendar event such as; Christmas, New Years, Haloween, start of spring/end of summer/whatever.
Those are very good reasons and I respect that, of course, we can still congratulate our friends if they show up!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
I'm sorry that I failed to observe that you have received over a thousand yars, Scarlet! Congratulations! And has there been a change in party time or place?

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Nope, the party details are still the same as in my last post of party details.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Community Leader
I made it to the end of summer party

Thank you for the fun.

Owner of Paige's Page Perilous Paige. "Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"
Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Had a good time with fellow marauders, we fought spiders in Devilfish Hollow and got loads of snacks, we experimented on how many can be sailing on a ship ( alas, only four + captain ). Visited houses, took pictures, and ended up playing hide and seek at several other houses. Scarlet and Misty were the best at this.
I had a great time, thank you all!

Lieutenant
Nov 01, 2012
The party was fun, thanks for the idea, Scarlet! I think Chrissy was a bit stressed while trying to get us unruly pirates on the ship. Yarr! We went to port regal to ride under a waterfall (Sorry Misty), killed some spiders in Devilfish Hollow, visited Jack's hotel for chickens, visited Misty ' s bunkroom, visited Scarlets garden, and when the party died down, we played some hide n' seek at Esperanza ' s haunted grotto. It was a blast, yar!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Scarlet, I humbly apologize for not making it the party. We had a family birthday party to go to (my nephew's) that was supposed to be from 3 - 6. There were some surprise out of town members of the family that came a bit late and many of us had not seen them in a long while. Needless to say, since they made a long trip to show, we all hung around to enjoy their company and so they could enjoy all of the new additions to the family for the very first time. We did not arrive home until around 11 pm and after getting everyone tucked in, we just simply crashed.

Unfortunately I couldn't send out word that I couldn't make it, but I do hope (and am sure) that it was an amazing party for all that could make it -- I absolutely have no doubts that it was a spectacular event, hosted by an equally spectacular hostess. I bet it was more fun than a barrel of Monkey Kings and I sure wish I could have been afforded enough time to both, spend time with family and have fun with you guys and gals in the Spiral.

Lieutenant
Sep 19, 2011
I had a good time at the party meet lots of new people had some fun. Enjoyed the couple of house tours loved your garden good job with that. I have 11 chickens thought that was a lot till I went to Jacks chicken hotel lol that was cool. The furniture fun was cool too I took some shots I'll try uploaded them to the fan photo page.