Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New House ideas

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
As you know, the choices for houses are pretty slim. Post any ideas for new houses here.

I was thinking maybe a cool ranch homestead, or an underground cave system.

Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
Lieutenant
May 19, 2013
Omg cool ranch house I would totally get that! I have some ideas:
Class trainer and companion themed housing- you know how we have class housing well we should have some that are companion themed ( that would probably tell something of the companion) and houses designed by the class trainers
That's all

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I'd love something like Catbeard's grotto in Port Regal, but be able to dock and explore the buildings. And be able to sail around just the grotto bit.

Ensign
Feb 02, 2013
jesusfollower363 on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:
Omg cool ranch house I would totally get that! I have some ideas:
Class trainer and companion themed housing- you know how we have class housing well we should have some that are companion themed ( that would probably tell something of the companion) and houses designed by the class trainers
That's all
Yeah, like for the starter companions, and the ones with a major part in the story line, like Bonnie Anne and El Toro.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
How about 'origin' houses? The five place we chose when we created our pirates, Skull Island, MooShu, Marleybone, Grizzleheim & Krokotopia? Would love, love, love, a MooShu House like General Tso's Fortress!

Ensign
Dec 23, 2013
Hey how about a house that has ghosts flying around it like the final boss battle for ld scratch? You know ghosts going wherever,maybe like a giant hornet nest style? Just giant ghost heads flying all around really fast

Lieutenant
May 01, 2010
I think there should be more World-themed houses, period. Suggestions:
World Theme House Name Desciption
Monquista - Bonobo's Cathedral: Small island with a few scattered trees and shrubs and a large Monquistan church
Valencia - Sivella University: Large building with long, wide hallway, several rooms, domed lecture hall and a separate building for a dormitory
Cool Ranch - Tumbleweed Ranch: Large island with a central lake, a farmhouse, a stable and corral, and an enter-able bison wigwam
Mooshu - Xoulin Shrine: Grassy island with a river running circle around a large, central pagoda, inside similar to Temple of Eternal Serenity with staircase leading to a second floor
Marleybone - Great Dane's Cul-de-sac: Large, nighttime Marleybone island with five enter-able, one-story houses surrounding a rounded road with a central fountain

Aquila - Palace of the Immortals: Large island with a big lake, waterfall, and large tree, large building similar to Imperial Palace and a separate building as a temple
Any other suggestions are welcome, of course.