Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Only allow for purchases of usable skills

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 27, 2012
I just purchased sneak attack with my Musketeer using my practice point with the Swashbuckler trainer. However it is locked an unusable. I should not have been allowed to purchase it or at the very least, should have been warned.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
sandy20850 on May 31, 2014 wrote:
I just purchased sneak attack with my Musketeer using my practice point with the Swashbuckler trainer. However it is locked an unusable. I should not have been allowed to purchase it or at the very least, should have been warned.
It is useable if you use a combo weapon.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
:D perhaps you should get a combo weapon that is shooty/stabby

that way you can use it while still using your sparkshooter

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Before I purchase a Talent/Power, I check out the stats and requirements ( they are shown in the left part of your screen, its not just a pretty picture ). You have two options: option 1 reset ( very expensive in gold or crowns ) or option 2 equip a combo weapon as suggested.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Try unequipping your Shooty weapon and using a Muskateer power. Same result?