Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

player ideas and suggestions

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
this room is for players and posters to make good ideas kings isle is not aloud to put ideas but they obviously are aloud to look and say stuff like good idea or sorry and to check ideas.

these are my ideas (listed below)

idea 1: why make kinsisle studio in Austin Texas why not make multiple.

idea 2: Make in both wizard101 and pirate101 the ability to sit in chairs or sleep I just want sitting.

idea 3: make the wizard101 sinks more real like wizards use their hands to turn on.

idea 4: make the ability to play as your firstmate.

idea 5: only people in Austin get a visit like ryan wait was ryan from another state or Austin Texas? well anyway email a person since ya know every players mom, dad or their email and tell them they earned a visit and ask for their address but ya need to make a car (if yaw are in the same state as them) or if not build buy or rent a plane or helicopter.

idea 6: for 2014 wizard101 B-day give a free santa hat just make it blue and have stars and moons

idea 7: for the 2014 pirate101 B-day make for boys and girls a eyepatch just not a eyepatch a any level sunglases (or shades cause their the same thing)

terri level 40 buccaneer

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
FYI I will continue on every comment where I left off I left off on idea 7

idea 8: make special chairs like when you put a table and chair together make that sitting ability in my older comment the wizard101 multi players one account ya know they sit at a desk with their hands on the desk

idea 9: make new costumes and names costumes can be a Mario outfit, peach outfit, toad outfit, cop outfit
FYI the Mario outfit for girl will be overall dresses and peach is a girl so the guy would have a fancy outfit and both have crown with hair girls will have high heels guys will get fancy boots and toad is a any gender hat is a mushroom top (dyeable and get to choose with white dots not changeable) for girls same thing just have hair sticking out of back (or side) and their body is dyeable pants and white shirt not coler just white and a color changeable vest over it and brown boots and heels for girls and for girls also not pants a dress the cop will be black with a badge on chest like all cops and guys will get pants girls a dress but all gender gets boots
names will be Mario (for girls it wil be marrio or marriyo) peach (for guys it is Fernando or something king like)
toad (for girls it is toadette) and luigi (girls get lola) and daisy (guys will get gornado or something)

terri the buccaneer level 41

Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
1 unfortunately, that's not something they can simply make happen at their discretion.
2 Many have asked, but this sadly won't happen anytime soon. They have repeatedly denied this addition but yes more emotes/interactions would be nice.
3 that said, there is no "cutscene" for turning on your sinks. So I guess they just do it with their minds?
4 That kind of would create problems for the storyline and make a lot of work, considering there are like a gajillion companions out there.
5 There is nothing I am allowed to say about this on the message boards.
6 haha love it I would totally wear that
7 love that too than we can stitch them and ride around in style
8 Again, we would need to be able to SIT on the chairs first, so that won't come soon either
9 Um, they might have to change the names a bit on that one, but that might be a good fit in marleybone.

A couple good ones there. Pirates do need more holiday gear!

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
GoldRoseKnight on May 27, 2014 wrote:
1 unfortunately, that's not something they can simply make happen at their discretion.
2 Many have asked, but this sadly won't happen anytime soon. They have repeatedly denied this addition but yes more emotes/interactions would be nice.
3 that said, there is no "cutscene" for turning on your sinks. So I guess they just do it with their minds?
4 That kind of would create problems for the storyline and make a lot of work, considering there are like a gajillion companions out there.
5 There is nothing I am allowed to say about this on the message boards.
6 haha love it I would totally wear that
7 love that too than we can stitch them and ride around in style
8 Again, we would need to be able to SIT on the chairs first, so that won't come soon either
9 Um, they might have to change the names a bit on that one, but that might be a good fit in marleybone.

A couple good ones there. Pirates do need more holiday gear!
oh now I see why the companion one is bad cause players will be the same lol

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
idea 10: facial hair in the crown shop (I don't know but I might of already said this)

Petty Officer
Jul 26, 2011
X imagines Bonnie with a beard X

Shivers.

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
idea 11: racing... make a island with a race pedestal with tracks you can choose (easy,medium and hard) make three tracks (this doesn't include avernus unless KI wants it) and once your level four and up like the pet race you get a quest where you go to the bazaar talk about wood and stuff that makes a kart you go to another gondala or something so you don't have to actually sail there and at that island is the pedestals just like a pvp match in wizard101 use it to make a race (in wizard101 it is a match) and on that island you can buy some new karts and you can buy some stuff like exhaust pipes and moters (cant see) It improves speed, turn speed and brakes (brakes make it slow down faster)and you can make a custom kart in there the gold cost is 300-1000 (kingsisle decision) where you can choose a body shape for the car truck or if kingsisle wants to make it better add motercycles (the racing all started in Valencia where they build lots of stuff they finally invented driving they said it would make them be able to travel across a island faster then they cameup with bikes and moter cycles and then racing) and you can buy power ups at a shop or win stuff at the end of races they can only use one at a time and only 4-10 people in each race (KI choice) they can also pick up boxes in a race and it will give them a mystery one the ones you don't use in a race goes back to backpack and the powers are nails they slow you down for 5-15 seconds and then we have oil makes you spin out and once you stop spinning you can go again and we have powder kegs it is like a Mario kart bob-bomb ya flip in the air same with people in the explosion and you have a banana it spins you out like oil but it makes you dizzy for 5 seconds then you go again and we have cactuses it will slow you down for 15-20 seconds and we have

Jeremy level 5 6 or 7 witchdoctor
Terri level 46 or 47 buccaneer

Petty Officer
Dec 21, 2013
oh on idea 10 the moustache is for guys for girls it is lipstick