Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pet drops from companion orders?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 28, 2012
I believe I recently received a pet drop from one of my companion orders (pet wrangling). I just need clarification if this has happened to anyone else during the test realm or with the latest update?

The pet I received was an Ice scarab.

Thanks in advance.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I've received eggs from Pet Wrangling. It happens occasionally.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Gazzie123 on May 13, 2014 wrote:
I believe I recently received a pet drop from one of my companion orders (pet wrangling). I just need clarification if this has happened to anyone else during the test realm or with the latest update?

Thanks in advance.
Hi G4aai3, welcome to the message boards. Yup your companions can and will find pet eggs for you. It is such a delightful surprise, isn't it?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012

Thanks in advance.
Ooh, nice one! I don't have one yet, but others have got pets.

Captain
Dec 11, 2010

Thanks in advance.
I got a violet Pufferfish in test realm. :( I miss her already (But I will try to reincarnate her in the live realm by getting a new one)

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013

Thanks in advance.
Welcome to the boards g4zzi3, glad to have you aboard! An Ice Scarab, nice- now that's a cool sounding pet. I have only received one egg that hatched into a Tawny Sky Turtle. It's a pretty nice surprise when one of your crew members actually comes back with a new addition to the crew. So, I do believe that this is one of the new exciting features of the pet wrangling....your crew wrangling up actual pets. I like it, I like it a lot!

Again, welcome to the boards and smooth sailing to ye!

First Mate
Mar 30, 2011
It's happened to me, it's pretty rare though and some pets I think are only available through pet wrangling

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Interesting. I did not know that could happen. I shall have to promise an extra ration of yum to any crewentity that comes back with a new pet.

Also, you can receive hybrid pet eggs through morphing, which I was glad to see.

-Indigo