Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Make dyskylos a companion!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 13, 2013
I think he would be a great witchdoctor companion as well as just fun in general. I really like the animal companions post here if you agree XD

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Wolfsgrin782 on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
I think he would be a great witchdoctor companion as well as just fun in general. I really like the animal companions post here if you agree XD
Since the Aquilian boss ships have them fighting for them I do think this is very doable. The last time I helped someone who got boarded by Captain Pluton (at my party in fact ) They had three of them attacking us. Perhaps they will let us have one too.
I would love to have a Bi-Cranial Canine on my crew.

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Wolfsgrin782 on Feb 23, 2014 wrote:
Welcome to The message boards Woflsgrin782! I hope you enjoy our little family of posters on the boards. This is a good place for advice or information if you need it! Have fun!