Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Idea to improve buccaneers

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Alright so I'm thinking buccaneers could get a new epic
It's called avengenance strike
Basically if an enemy is in front of you and he kills an ally you get a bonus attack on him bassicaly your avenging the killed ally it can be learned of class trainer this won't fully improve them but just help

Captain
May 13, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
Alright so I'm thinking buccaneers could get a new epic
It's called avengenance strike
Basically if an enemy is in front of you and he kills an ally you get a bonus attack on him bassicaly your avenging the killed ally it can be learned of class trainer this won't fully improve them but just help
good idea, but it should be called avenger. avengeance strike is only one letter away from vengeance strike which already exists. i still think bucs should get relentless though

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Sneaky George Quar... on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
good idea, but it should be called avenger. avengeance strike is only one letter away from vengeance strike which already exists. i still think bucs should get relentless though
The argument for me with that is that I can imagine both doing relentless for example a buccaneer does a heavy swing while the enemy is still in pain the bucks attacks but let's say a guy with a sword and short sword could lunge with his long sowrd then stab with the short one and quickly do it again due to being light
I guess they chose swashbuckler out of buc and swash