Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I'm Waiting....

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
Ok, first I said Marleybone red fox thing was hard and bought henchmen. Prob solved. Now, the only problem is... Why isn't the next world here!? I mean you could have released Polaris in Christmas. Or maybe you just realised that it was Christmas and forgot to release it. But can you please hurry up with a new world?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Patience young dragonfly. They will release the new stuff when it is ready. If they were to open it up to use before all the bugs are worked out it would only frustrate us all the more. Trust me, they will make it worth the wait. They always do.

Ensign
Dec 18, 2011
I don't think I just speak for myself when I say that it is just taking a lttle tooo loooong.

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
Yes, young dragonfly . Just be patient. I'm so excited for Polaris by the way. I wonder what the ships will look like!?

Lvl 65